What Side Are You Rooting For?

uvp

what side are you rooting for?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. what side are you rooting for?

• eric, amber, jameka, jessica, dustin
    • dick, daniele, zach, jen

Imin D&D maybe bad but Eric blackmailing Amber about a secert she thought she could trust Eric is disgusting. He told Dick a few weeks ago that he has a secert about Amber that would ruin her in this house. I wasn't sure what it was until I read Eric told Jessica about this secert and lets just say there is gameplay and then there is taking things too far. For me I don't want Eric representing me if he feels blackmailing someone about something very personal is all apart of the game.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imin D&D maybe bad but Eric blackmailing Amber about a secret she thought she could trust Eric is disgusting. He told Dick a few weeks ago that he has a secret about Amber that would ruin her in this house. I wasn't sure what it was until I read Eric told Jessica about this secret and lets just say there is game play and then there is taking things too far. For me I don't want Eric representing me if he feels blackmailing someone about something very personal is all apart of the game.

For me it was picking the lesser of 2 evils and who I really dislike more. I think deep down Eric is a good person that made some bad decisions and errors in judgment. I'll bet he's sorry for some of his mistakes in the game...I think he has a heart. D&D...sorry but they are both heartless in my opinion.

Regarding the Eric thing...I chastised his behavior in other threads and posts so I'm not going to repeat here...but I agree he was wrong.

Ive said this a few other times today too...(not to go over and over again and again like ED...but ;))

Eric is trying to win money...he has an added challenge (hindrance or assistance depending on how we vote) of having to vote as we say and attempt to do things we say. He is still in this game to win...not represent us. We don't get a share in his prize if he were to win. CBS was wrong to say he is America's player...he is not...he is playing for himself plain and simple. If he were truly AP...he would not be eligible to win the prize money. What should have been setup could have been that if he were to win, the money would be donated to charity...then we'd care and vote to help him.

I can't root for either side. I've leaned toward Eric the entire time, but I don't know. I think he has the toughest job in the house. Dani and ED have the easiest (if ED would stop bullying people). I do not want to see Dani or Ed in the finals.

But, I'm not a fan of Amber's. I don't like the Jameka God talk (I totally believe S/He has better things to do than worry about BB). Dustin is, well, Dustin.

I'm kind of liking Jen right now. I would have never said that at the beginning of the season.

I think people are taking America's Player entirely too personal.

And on a second note to quote above:

I just think if Eric signed on to "play for America" then he should have to follow our instructions or lose his AP status.

A. We don't know how much of a choice he had

B. He also signed on to try and win $500,000.00, he should be given the opportunity to do so.

I think CBS should let him decide what tasks he gets to take; I mean its him who loses the money everytime he doesn't complete a task so why can't it be his decision.

Jen said she and Eric met in secret (Name one single time)

Yes Eric has met Jen in secret... I saw it myself...

As far as Eric having a choice to tell he's AP to the other HG's... He can't he will then be forced to leave the game... It's in the contract that he can't tell... At least that's the way I understand it... He can't tell anyone and he has to at least try to do as we want...

I don't think CBS should continue to take people's money to text vote if they're going to let Eric make his own decisions in the house. This whole America's Player concept turned out to be a sham, imo. Eric is playing for himself, which is great for him, but not what we were told was going to happen. Up until 3 days ago, I was rooting for him to win it all, but not so much now.

Anyway...Dani was being all sympathetic and stuff...but she faking it the entire time. She only wanted to try and get Amber to vote out Eric...and played along with Amber to achieve this.

ImIn... is that how you saw it??? ^^^^ cause i saw daniele with a sour look on her face and talking to amber in a not so friendly way. even on the boards last night people were saying that daniele went about it all wrong, and should have been more friendly towards amber if she wanted amber to see things her way. i didnt see her faking at all.

There are not two sides:

Jens a floater

Zach's an idiot used by whoever can

The donatos are together (daddy I know I hate you in real life, but please help me win..blah)

Eric is forced to do stupid junk by 'america'

Amber and Dustin are falling apart

Jameka is following the majority

That said, I like Jameka and Eric. I know some people think they are floaters...but come on. a floater would still be floating at this point, you aren't a floater cause you are smart enough to keep your lips tight the first couple of weeks. As for Eric giving america the finger? Isn't that what America did to him by making him vote for kail's eviction? I dunno, but if you are dumb enough to waste 2 bucks a pop on 10 texts a week but don't buy the feeds...you need a new budget. my point? people who are paying to vote should know what's going on in the house. If Eric was really AP and not just someone to $crew over than ''america'' would have voted for Nick. In summation, I like Eric and feel bad that some people and CBS is ruining his chance. Put yourself in his shoes...huge fan, finally gets on BB, then boom you can't make a move without us telling you how to do it. Poor Eric. Also, if he wins HOH, he just has to put up the highest voter. I am sure if y'all vote Jess or someone like that he will just tell them they are a pawn to ensure one of the Donatos goes home, so yuckayuckayuck. Eric is not stupid, his hands are just tied. (by america)

Isn't that what America did to him by making him vote for kail's eviction? I dunno, but if you are dumb enough to waste 2 bucks a pop on 10 texts a week but don't buy the feeds...you need a new budget. my point?

First off America didn't screw over Eric... He did it to himself... Had he just waited to see what we wanted from him before going on a rant to get Nick out then he would be just fine...

Second you don't have to pay to vote... It's free online, so your point about paying to vote is moot... :)

What I am saying is that during that week Kail was the threat not Nick... Nick wasn't even playing the game for himself anylonger... He was playing for Daniele and that side wasn't after Eric... Kail wasn't either, but at that point she was after someone in his alliance... Nick was in his alliance... Juz sayin... MHO...

The biggest threats for everyone are the people who have the most friends in the house. Any chance you have to break up those clicks you have to seriously consider taking them. This is why D&D has no chance to make it to the final 2 together, the other house guests wouldnt let it happen, no matter how much Dani used to pretend she hated her father.

I agree and Dani showed her character when she let Nick pursue her even though she had a boyfriend she supposedly loved. Why would anyone ever put themselves, and their significant other through that predicament? It was like she was begging for disaster.

I would like to know just exactly how Daniele has allowed Nick to persue her?

I mean she told him up front that she had a boyfriend and never did anything to cause him to think she would leave that relationship for him... She can't stop him from falling for her, she can only be honest with him and tell him that she is invovled with someone else and that she loves that person... She did that... A friendship isn't letting him persue her... IMHO...

The reason America would vote out Nick was because in Eric's eyes he was a bigger threat to him. Nick wasn't just one person, he was two, him and Dani. Kail has noone in the house. How was she a threat to him? If I were Eric I wouldn't have wanted to go along with America either, and that doesn't make him a terrible person bc he didnt' campaign for Kail to go home, he has himself to look out for, he's trying to win money like everyone else in the house. Since Eric is America's Player, America should trying helping him out not trying to screw him every chance they get. Why should he campaign hard for America when America is not giving his best interests consideration.

Then HE should have respected her and not pushed it. I think that kind of behaviours opens up what he was willing to do if he had stayed later on down the road. Besides, I'm glad he's out. Now the camera will stay out of those two googling over each other in the bedroom.

Archived