1. 1. what side are you rooting for?

• eric, amber, jameka, jessica, dustin
    • dick, daniele, zach, jen

me i am going for team dick team eric has too much former floaters for my taste

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick and Dani for me.

Dustin and Amber's alliance are all living in an alternate universe. They all think they are the most honest house guests ever to play Big Brother and that they all deserve to make it far just based on their honesty and greatness. I guarantee you they all think America loves them to death. It reminds me EXACTLY how Maggie's alliance in Season 6 thought of themselves before they realized America hated them.

I think it's great that D&D and Jen and Zack are teaming up since the ones that always had to win because they knew they weren't safe smarten up realized why should everyone else feel safe. I for one hope Dick wins HOH next week so we can see Dustin and others who are saying D&D just cost them the game try to kiss there as. I also hope they don't buy it and either Eric/Dustin or Dustin/Jessica go up next week.

I hope ED wins next week as well. I think and I will continue to pray (sorry Jameka) that DUSTIN is the backdoor selection. It would stack the deck and without him the turd herd is without their leader...they will crumble one by one...first WhAAmber, then Jessica.... I am suspicious that Jen is siding with Dick and Danielle....is she REALLY? or is this part of her game? It's not over until the fat lady sings and I haven't stopped!

I think Jen just realized like D&D that everyone in the house feel safe because they all know if Kail or Jen win HOH D&D go up and if D&D win HOH Jen and Kail will go up. Both sides smartened up so the L&C need to worry. It certainly does make for good TV.

I just had a great thought. What if Eric wins HOH and we have him put up Jessica and Dustin? How great would that be knowing Eric has to put up who we want and 2 of his biggest supporters have to be put up? If Eric wants to give us the finger then lets give it back to him by killing his game completely. The question is would America do this or will they vote for D&D to protect Eric?

I just had a great thought. What if Eric wins HOH and we have him put up Jessica and Dustin? How great would that be knowing Eric has to put up who we want and 2 of his biggest supporters have to be put up? If Eric wants to give us the finger then lets give it back to him by killing his game completely. The question is would America do this or will they vote for D&D to protect Eric?

A perfect example of America intentionally ruining Eric

If Dick and Dani were actually using facts to get people to vote out Eric i would be on their side. Instead D&D have convinced themselves of ridiculous conspiracy theorys and are trying to get others to buy in. They think they have it all figured out and really they know nothing. If it were D&Ds strategy to get Eric kicked out by lying about him and then succeeded, I would respect that, but, if they get him kicked out because they convinced themselves of things that arent true then its just dumb luck and the banner is 100% to blame for making them paranoid.

If Eric does stay, he cant try to win HoH, if we pick nominations for him he will be as good as gone. Good luck explaining the noms to his Allies.

YES! EVILD1CK! That's exactly what I have been saying all along. I just posted a similar scenario but with Jessica and Jameka but Eric (as HoH) would be good too! Any way to blast that groups' alliance. Eventually they WILL have to turn on each other despite all their kissing and hugging. If you could only be a little birdy in their ear.....or the "VOICE" in the DR!

wow the boards is even divided. i love it :animated_rotfl:

Saying Eric is getting paid for following the AP votes isnt really true because they will end up being his downfall and he will probably end up only completing 1 group of 5 for $10,000. He would be much better off on his own with a chance at $500,000 or even $50,000. If america is upset that Eric doesnt listen then they should stop voting....

I agree polar because last week people voted and Eric didn't do what the AP is supposed to do. If Eric want to play on his own all he has to do is tell the group he is AP and it's done. Instead he wants the money from completing his task AND win the $500,000. The problem is people thought Eric was working for them and spent money voting only to have Eric not work for America. Like I said if Eric is working for himself then fine stop the AP twist or pick someone who will do what we want otherwise take away a task if Eric doesn't try to complete as task like trying to convice the group to evict Kail. Eric can't have both. He either works for us or he doesn't.

C&L - EDAJJ

With all the controversy...Eric has risen to my favorite player...He is playing harder than anyone and has more obstacles to overcome.

as far as Dick and daniele go coming up with their theory of a eric/kail alliance.... i think its fair to say that the last thing anyone would think of is "Eric is America's Player!". ............ so of course they are going to think its something like another alliance! nobody in that house will ever think there a person in there playing for America... so all they can do try and figure out why he would do what he is doing. its apparent that he is playing everyone... so why is he doing it?

its apparent that there is a leak from the LNC... (of course dustin is also leaking things to kail that nobody knows of) so if it was eric that did the leaking, it would be a fair thought that he was working with the other side.

why would he vote to evict kail... to set someone up for the blame. first Nick, then dick/dani easy way of getting rid of someone from their own side. traders! we must get the traders OUT.

Can't believe everyone thinks Eric is shady for the things he's said or done, but Dani is soooo good yet she was in bed with Nick and couldn't tell him the group was booting his ass. At least Jessica told Eric what was up. I don't like Dick and Dani's tactics thus far. Dick may think he's not a liar, but intimidation over everything is way worse. And Dani bemoaning the fact that Eric was some mastermind who had her boyfriend evicted is hugely laughable.

Go Liars and Criers.

I like the game play like Janelle used to say: Baby keep it real.

I will always root for the team that plays the game up front and not for the team that spends all their time in shady deals bad mouthing each other all day long. Sorry the liars and criers are so disfuctinal.

The concept of voting opposite of your intentions just so other house guests think it is someone else is too elaborate. There are a million ways voting off can come back to bite you, anyone who doesnt vote the way they say they are is taking a huge risk. Although eric was the one voting off, it wasnt by his choice.

Everyone in that house is playing everyone. They all say things and make deals out of convenience. To say Eric is worse then any of the others is wrong. He has been as loyal to his alliance as much as anyone else left in the house.

Can't believe everyone thinks Eric is shady for the things he's said or done

eric is a non stop trash machine. from day one he went from person to person talking crap. his eyes dart around looking for his next victim. he is shady. and he is very good at doing it. i have said from the very beginning that if eric wins this game he deserves the money cause he worked every minute of every day for it. while everyone else was farting around, eric was working. he deserves the 10,000.00 for each 5 task he passes also.

but ... just because he worked hard doesnt mean he was a fair good worker. he was a trash talking, dirty player. he played everyone. (and he had to) i dont think he should have gone to the degree he did. he talked way too much and trashed too much and had too many #1's. he should have found a middle ground and stuck to it.

Archived