What Side Are You Rooting For?

uvp

what side are you rooting for?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. what side are you rooting for?

• eric, amber, jameka, jessica, dustin
    • dick, daniele, zach, jen

You have to have a TREMENDOUSLY thick skin to get called out as much and as intensely as Dick has been dishing to Jen. The worse was the panties discussion that went on and on...ewwww. If she knew that they were saying that as well I don't think she would have taken so long getting the tears to come. She is either the Uber-Ice Queen (and beyond narcissistic) or holds in the pain well. Anyone who has been an oddball in HS knows what it's like to be picked on. I can't imagine her siding with the Donato's unless it is in her best interest...she can't be that stupid. Don't get me wrong, I don't want "the Good, the Bad and the Ugly" to win either.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she will side with Dick. She may use him and Dani, but not align with them. I hate to say this, but her best shot is Kail (even though Kail sold her out last week). Jen is alot like Zack --always being shunned. Kail does not shun her and if Kail can last out this week they may be able to put their heads together and come up with a strategy.

WOW, Thanks Ginger, jordan...you guys :rolleyes:...:)!!!

well, if words dont hurt... EVER.. then dick is not so bad then eh???

Well, fizzle, in my opinion, Dick, unlike Eric, is a grown man who has a daughter. Not a geeky kid trying to find out who he really is, still. I read here last week that when Dick calls someone the "c" word, among other beauties, it's okay because words are NEVER hurtful...so If Dick can get a pass by some posters here, even though I see nothing to excuse his behaviour, then I can give Eric a pass, since, IMO, his age and lack of life experiences can be blamed for his ignorance. Then again...that's just me :blush:

ImIn, I used the word "tentative" meaning "maybe yes, maybe no". I still think it's possible for Dan to sway Amber, then again...maybe no :P

wow team dick wins big

soyyo post was good but amber is no ivette. i dont think she really care for nick as most folks think. no way ivette would have voted out eric

I read here last week that when Dick calls someone the "c" word, among other beauties,

hmmm... yeah.. and the "kid" eric was calling people the "c" word (behind their backs)among other things in the first 2 weeks of being in the house. Eric is 27.. i hardly would call him a kid that is trying to find himself. he knows better also. he was the first of the houseguest to have such a nasty mouth that even Dick was telling him to calm down in the first 2 weeks. he is no better than dick in my book.

Eric is 27.. i hardly would call him a kid that is trying to find himself. he knows better also. he was the first of the houseguest to have such a nasty mouth that even Dick was telling him to calm down in the first 2 weeks. he is no better than dick in my book.

I think he's worse fizzle. At least Dick rants to their faces as well as trash talking them.

I found Dicks ranting entertaining at first, the problem I have is he is so aggressive and irrational. It's not like Howie and the whole "Busto" fiasco. I never got the impression form Howie that he would hurt her. There have been a few occasions here I fully expect Dick to hit someone. I really think if Eric had gotten out of the hot tub the other day, Dick could have hit him. He is mean, he goes right for the throat and he never actually lets the other person respond to the tirade of questions and accusations or names he's hurling at them. As much as I dislike her I admire Jen for keep her cool. I couldn't of.

I found Dicks ranting entertaining at first, the problem I have is he is so aggressive and irrational.

Couldn't agree more. I didn't like what Dick was saying, some of his tirades made me ashamed that I've ever used the words, but at least he (at that point) wasn't pretending to like you if he didn't.

Is Zach for sure on the DD team and with that said isnt Jen in the same boat. It seems to me that Zach and Jen are ideal floaters that are necessicary for numbers and would it be in their best interest to go with DD or EAJJ?

k, I didn't read all the posts, but didn't you forget Kail? I know she's a loner, but it would be nice to show her zero votes......
rooting for her in her last week is pointless
Is Zach for sure on the DD team and with that said isnt Jen in the same boat. It seems to me that Zach and Jen are ideal floaters that are necessicary for numbers and would it be in their best interest to go with DD or EAJJ?
zach with team dick 100 zach know dustin, jameka, amber hate his guts

poll is null and void lnc reunite and drop jen and zach

uvp no longer on team dick

Evil Dick acts a lot like I would if I was in the house, but at the same time I know when to stop and when to keep at it. I personally wouldn't be as aggressive because it just pisses people off. I like Zack and feel sorry for how people don't like him but he is very loyal and I wouldn't forget that as a player. Danielle is just so-so in my opinion she's whiny too much and Jenstruation is just way too odd for me. Amber is annoying and gross with her half eye-brows, Dustin is a control freak and pisses me off I wish someone would bitch slap him. Jameka has tons of hangups as well with her hardcore beliefs and taking it into the game I prefer not to see that or hear that. Jessica is another one of those whatever types that I don't even bother to think about. Then theres Eric who I hate with every ounce of my body, I would love to see Nick beat the sh*t out of Eric outside the house. I can't wait until everyone in the house sees that he's a big weasel and snake when the shows over. Eric will do his little mental patient twitch and pop another pill probably a Prozac or something of the nature. I thought it was funny that I can't help but think because of Eric's religion that everyone picked "I'd do that for a dollar" haha but hey my uncles Jewish so I have nothing against that it was just funny. With all that said it's pretty obvious I'm going for D&D with J-Z

Yeah, but upv, even tho they are reuniting to vote out Eic, D&D will put the screws to who they need to next, I'm tellin ya. lol

Archived