What Side Are You Rooting For?

uvp

what side are you rooting for?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. what side are you rooting for?

• eric, amber, jameka, jessica, dustin
    • dick, daniele, zach, jen

With the exception of Nick kissing her can you name anything else she's lied about? Right. 1 lie compared to the weasel's 10 or 15. Eric is a compulsive liar and manipulator, and a bad one at both. The only thing he's good for is insulting and degrading people, like he's done with Zach, Nick, and even Kaysar. Gotta love the Napoleon complex kicking in during his 15 minutes of fame.

ROFL can I name a lie Jen has told? how about 10

1 Jen told Dani and Dick Eric was aligned with her and Kail

2 Jen told Jess D&D tricked her and she was sorry she lied about Eric

3. Jen told Dustin Eric was working with Kail, and then backtracked and said Eric was working with her.

4. Jen told Eric she never lied about him

5. Jen told Dani that it was Dustin who was working with Kail, not Eric after she said all the above BS

6 Jen said Eric told her she was his number 1

7. Jen said she would be loyal to Kail until the end

8. Jen said she and Eric met in secret (Name one single time)

9. Jen said told Jess 3 different stories about her involvement with Eric

10 Jen told Dick she would work with him and then tried to talk Dani into putting him up. These are 10 lies Jen has told in the last 36 hours, but she NEVER LIES

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty are you saying Dick doesnt go around bad mouthing people and making shady deals? Dick attacks people personally more then anyone else with his only intention to break them down. And just look at their recent alliance with Jen and Zach who they both hate but were forced to try to allign with after they hung themselves out to dry by canabalizing their previous alliance under incorrect assumptions about Eric.

People seem to have their favorites and then become blind when their favorites are doing the exact same things they criticize the others for doing.

It's a tug of war for me because I like some members of both groups but I also dislike several from both groups. If Eric (not the panicked Eric this week, but the normal Eric) and Jessica teamed up with Dick Daniele I wouldn't have a problem choosing. but as long as their split I find myself rooting for both sides sometimes.

lulu, it wasnt week one.. and i dont even think it was week 2.. the feeds were pretty boring and i really didnt pay much attention that much.. i am thinking it was past week 2.. but couldnt pinpoint a day for you.. they have had many long convo's.

Cool, thanks Frizzle, I missed that. Feeds were really boring there for a while so I onlt half paid attention first couple of weeks. I concede on number 6 on my list so I'll replace it with

6. Jen told Dani she and Nick were close, not as close as Dani and Nick but close rofl

I had to go with Dick, Dani, Zach and Jen, even though I'm not sure I like any of them all too much. I used to Dick, but he's over the top with his mouth. I like a straight forward player, BUT...he's also a bully, something I don't particularly like. Jen is growing on me, but only because she didn't collapse under Dick's tirades. I sometimes wonder if the two of them have a very secret alliance working, but I doubt it.

I used to like Eric, but I find him working more for himself than for us, and he was so cocky in his DR sessions about wanting Nick out, that I just don't want him as AP anymore. I also HATE that he repeated Amber's secrets to Jess. Eric is pretty vile when he's running his mouth about other HG's, but talking about Amber went too far. And I just cannot stand Amber, but I do think she's mentally fragile and shouldn't even be in the house.

My first post! I managed to join before the cut off (after lurking here 2 years).

I'm rooting for Eric. I hope its Eric, Jessica, and Dustin in the final three. Dick has become one trick pony with his 3 year old temper tantrums and I'm sick of the "poor Danielle" BS going about in the house. Screw Danielle and her family problems as well as her boyfriend problems. Like she is the only person to have difficulties. Screw their alliance.

I think Eric got a raw deal being chosen to be America's Player. He should get to vote for whoever he wants to. If I was him, I'd tell America to kiss my ass, too if they went against what was better for me. Does he even have the option of saying "I don't want to do this anymore"?

I don't believe Eric will turn on Jessica. I think he'll stick with her until the end.

Guest junwyld
ROFL can I name a lie Jen has told? how about 10

1 Jen told Dani and Dick Eric was aligned with her and Kail

2 Jen told Jess D&D tricked her and she was sorry she lied about Eric

3. Jen told Dustin Eric was working with Kail, and then backtracked and said Eric was working with her.

4. Jen told Eric she never lied about him

5. Jen told Dani that it was Dustin who was working with Kail, not Eric after she said all the above BS

6 Jen said Eric told her she was his number 1

7. Jen said she would be loyal to Kail until the end

8. Jen said she and Eric met in secret (Name one single time)

9. Jen said told Jess 3 different stories about her involvement with Eric

10 Jen told Dick she would work with him and then tried to talk Dani into putting him up. These are 10 lies Jen has told in the last 36 hours, but she NEVER LIES

Your list is complete BS. A few are small white lies (which everyone has done, even precious eric), but Im glad you think jen telling kail she will be loyal is the same as eric throwing nick an extra vote and blaming it on someone else ROFL. Try picking lies that changed the outcome of the game because everyone has told small lies at one time or antoher.

I think they could get Eric out if they convince Amber or Jameka that Eric is a lair but more importantly in seems the LNC is over and now they will have to choose sides. Both Dustin and Eric made it clear that D&D are targets now so I guess we will see which of the LNC sides with D&D and which sides with Eric & Dustin. Even if Eric stays and the LNC are together minus D&D it doesn't mean that the LNC will continue to win HOH's. If D&D, Zach and Jen keep winning HOH's then they can pick them off one by one. Hell if D&D win HOH each week then it doesn't matter how many people they have. I do find it funny that the LNC was ready to turn on D&D after they were down to the 7 of them and it appears D&D could strike first.

The LNC has won 3 straight HOH's and 2 of them were D&D, so who's to say that next week someone from the newly formed group of D&D, Zack and Jen won't win it and start to divide the LNC.

Still wondering what everyone's opinion is-are Dick and Danielle really in trouble here or will they be able to swing it by Thursday?

Do you mean will Eric get voted out? I really doubt it.

If you mean are they safe in the game it all depends who gets HOH.

Does he even have the option of saying "I don't want to do this anymore"?

Yes he does all he has to do is tell the house he is America's player. What I don't like is Eric doing what he wants when CBS clearly states that Eric is working for us so spend 2 bucks a vote to tell Eric what to do. It doesn't say he may or may not do what we want it says he works for us and Eric can stop it at anytime by letting that secert slip. Why should we pay to have Eric do what we want when he will do whatever he wants anyway? Eric should be punished if he pulls what he did last week or be stripped of the AP title. Eric can't have it both ways. It's not like voting is free so who cares if he follows through. What he did last week is why I want Eric gone. No use having him as the AP if he picks and chooses which task he wants to do.

I also agree that if America is paying to vote for AP, and Eric just blows us off, then we're being ripped off. Well, not me personally because I won't pay to vote, but there are people paying for it. I just think if Eric signed on to "play for America" then he should have to follow our instructions or lose his AP status. He's getting paid when he completes those tasks. I hope he didn't get paid for his very feeble attempt to get Kail evicted last week. It's fine if he wants to play for himself, as long as CBS isn't asking viewers to pay for it.

voting IS free if you vote via cbs.com

Yes and that is what I do but you know people pay to vote and they got screwed last week because they paid to get Eric to evicted Kail and all he did was make sure Nick was evicted. Did he not think we would see past his lame attempt to get Kail evicted? I hope nobody votes with his next task so we send CBS and Eric that we don't trust him as AP anymore.

I just find it so hard to like ED and Dani....that I have to side with L&C, even though Jen is my #2 player (today...that is)

They lied about not knowing eachother was going to be in the house...huge advantage right off the bat. They've been playing on America's and Hg's sympathies with all the bs about their estrangement...please! Ive had enough of that farce!

Last night Dani was in HoH with Amber...granted Amber was being her usual annoying self...but they were talking about Nick and how Amber is grieving his going...blah, blah, blah... (:lol:) Anyway...Dani was being all sympathetic and stuff...but she faking it the entire time. She only wanted to try and get Amber to vote out Eric...and played along with Amber to achieve this. After a loooong time of that...Dani made an excuse to leave, proceeded down to the patio to Dick and Zach...and started trashing Amber. She is just so two faced...I can't like her.

The other thing that I still cannot understand is how she can rationalize her relationship with Nick and still say she loves her BF. She is a cheater through and through...and no one can ever change my mind on that.

And I'm still disgusted by all of Dick's behavior...the farting, burping, spitting, cursing, trash talking, berating and intimidating, etc....

I also agree that if America is paying to vote for AP, and Eric just blows us off, then we're being ripped off. Well, not me personally because I won't pay to vote, but there are people paying for it. I just think if Eric signed on to "play for America" then he should have to follow our instructions or lose his AP status. He's getting paid when he completes those tasks. I hope he didn't get paid for his very feeble attempt to get Kail evicted last week. It's fine if he wants to play for himself, as long as CBS isn't asking viewers to pay for it.

and that has been my whole point. Why should we trust Eric now that he showed he will do what he wants instead of doing what we want him to? CBS needs to tell Eric he is no longer the AP and inform the house that Eric was the AP. I think we should send feedback to CBS about this because now they are just stealing your money.

Archived