Kail Week 5 - Evicted

Jem

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I crazy, or do I keep reading updates that refer to Kail as "Carol"??

If not, then who the he** is CAROL??? It keeps confusing the heck out of me. Sorry if this has been discussed before, I lost my username and password for a bit and have some catching up to do.

kail only three post whats going on around here

bb doesnt want you to win its the dick and dani show sadly

Kail looked awesome hanging there. She outlasted all the younger women - except Daniele, of course. I was sorry she gave up, but maybe she knew she wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer and thought she may as well try to strike a deal....not that it was a smart deal, but beggars can't be choosers.

I think she is doing great and I am still rooting for her. I want so badly for her to recognize that she could win it if she starts aligning herself with the right people. I know she is smart, but maybe not street smart enough.

wow kail only has one page.

I like her less then I did before, that's not saying much because I basically liked no one but Jen.

But, she is playing hard...even the sell out to Dani was in her mind a way to get ahead. So, at least she made a move (though I wish she would have stayed up on the bar for Jen's sake, I mean at least gave it a try). One more move made than some of those other hg who absolutely refuse to implicate themselves into the game.

BTW - Dick relied on his daughter to stay up, what a dad! He could have tried harder too.

ehh, I still dont like her..I thought of her at the beginning maybe like a mother type but then the lack of her helping out around the house, then just other small things make me dislike her more

Archived