Kail Week 5 - Evicted

Jem

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO Chichi... I have only ever ridden a motorcycle once in my life and it was wreaked while I was riding with my brother... I haven't been able to be back on one since...

Jaycees is a young persons training organization that trains through community invovlement... That's the canned version of what Jaycees are, but in short we help people, from our members to the members of our community...

Anyone interested in learning more can go to www.usjaycees.org and see what it's all about...

I watched the CBS Early Show interview and no mention was made of America's Player. She basically said she got a 2 minute phone call on a speaker phone with her husband, thinks Jen is much smarter than most realize, feels sorry for Daniele and really liked her, liked Dustin, really disliked Evil and that was about it.

(just watched Housecalls - she LOVED the AP twist.)

Yes, Julie DID tell Kail about Eric being America's Player. She told her he was the phatom votes, did the mustard thing, does whatever we tell him to do. The link to watch it is on the main page. Then you can watch the 2nd part that was only on CBSnews.com.

Archived