Kail Week 5 - Evicted

Jem

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kail is a complete moron! Her grammar is so terrible that if I didn't know better I'd think English wasn't her first language! She can't seem to comprehend the things that people tell her. Everything has to be repeated at least 3 times before she can begin to grasp it. As far as what's happening in the house, she either never has a clue or has some completely ridiculous idea. She is so gullible she'll believe almost anything anyone tells her. She is antisocial; the idea that speaking to people in the house outside your alliance betrays your alliance is just insane, especially the first week! She has no personality to speak of and is completely boring to watch. She doesn't even do her share of cleaning in the house. I think BB chose her to be the boring person that was supposed to be an easy eviction in week 1. I would have absolutely no feelings about her whatsoever except that her poor grammar makes me want to shoot my TV every time she opens her mouth!

I can't imagine how she survives in the real world. Her husband must do everything for her. I'd say she was a trophy wife but she's not pretty enough to be a trophy, even with her possible plastic surgery. She must hire people to run her businesses for her; she certainly doesn't have the brains for it. I would certainly never consider doing business with her!

I feel most sorry for her children; her husband at least has the option of divorcing her, whereas her kids are stuck with her!

I can't wait until she gets evicted, what a relief it will be!

It would be in Kail's best interest to pretend as if Eric really was in her alliance...who is to say otherwise? Zach?

That would be the greatest move in BB history if she pulled that and got Eric voted out.

It would be in Kail's best interest to pretend as if Eric really was in her alliance...who is to say otherwise? Zach?

VERY good point. If she was thinking about staying she would try to get the votes against Eric. I used to think she was smart.... :animated_scratchchin:

Eric hasn't even been put up on the block yet....that would be putting the cart before the horse....and she's (kail) been repeatedly assured by Dani that she is not going home...that Dani has the votes needed to keep her in...so why should she bother...at least just yet anyway.

Kail is a complete moron! Her grammar is so terrible that if I didn't know better I'd think English wasn't her first language! She can't seem to comprehend the things that people tell her. Everything has to be repeated at least 3 times before she can begin to grasp it. As far as what's happening in the house, she either never has a clue or has some completely ridiculous idea. She is so gullible she'll believe almost anything anyone tells her. She is antisocial; the idea that speaking to people in the house outside your alliance betrays your alliance is just insane, especially the first week! She has no personality to speak of and is completely boring to watch. She doesn't even do her share of cleaning in the house. I think BB chose her to be the boring person that was supposed to be an easy eviction in week 1. I would have absolutely no feelings about her whatsoever except that her poor grammar makes me want to shoot my TV every time she opens her mouth!

I can't imagine how she survives in the real world. Her husband must do everything for her. I'd say she was a trophy wife but she's not pretty enough to be a trophy, even with her possible plastic surgery. She must hire people to run her businesses for her; she certainly doesn't have the brains for it. I would certainly never consider doing business with her!

I feel most sorry for her children; her husband at least has the option of divorcing her, whereas her kids are stuck with her!

I can't wait until she gets evicted, what a relief it will be!

That deserved a quote!!!!

And a big red X in agreeance...

I dont like them either! BUT i LOVE daniele! and she needs to get some helpers! so that means i need them to allign for a lil while to insure danieles safety!

i really want DICK to win HOH again and forget about jenn and kail and go after dustin-eric-jessica-amber

If Kail can't compete in HoH for the next 5 weeks, doesn't it benefit EVERYONE in the house to KEEP HER? She is one less person to compete each week, giving all remaining HGs better odds at winning it.

If Kail can't compete in HoH for the next 5 weeks, doesn't it benefit EVERYONE in the house to KEEP HER? She is one less person to compete each week, giving all remaining HGs better odds at winning it.

Yep, but they don't see it that way..they make it all personal instead of taking strategies and benefits into considerations. They're all a bunch of dumb stumps.

yep but then she winds up being the Dr. Will who everyone keeps week after week who wins the whole show

this is her week to go

I don't feel sorry for her. She came in this game and acted like Queen Kail from the moment she won HoH (need everyone forget the first two weeks of her and Jen treating everyone outside of their alliance like nobodies).

I can't wait for her to go home. She's a fool who thought she would come into this house and outplay everyone. She learned very quickly that the only person getting played was herself.

Archived