Daniele - Hoh

Jem

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

king123... i think you have had some sleep.. cause you actually make sense today! :hurray:

and i agree... eric has been dodging hoh's since the beginning.. why stop now? he doesnt want hoh. but he did ask jessica to win hoh FOR him.. lol so she might try for it.. dont know if trying will get her far.

king123... i think you have had some sleep.. cause you actually make sense today!

aww, shucks! thanks! :D

its clear hes been throwing them, the only one it looked like he KINDA was wanting to win, was the one where dustin won HOH.

i dont get why her and her dad gave jameka a pass for doing the same thing that got mike evicted which was being a dumbass in pov comp

she wasted her hoh imho. sure you get kail out but you keep former lnc together and strong

what???????????

she played this hoh wrong jmho she even admitted it on the feeds

I agree that if Kail goes this week it will have been a waste for Dick and Danielle. Except it really puts a huge target on them even more than what may have already been there now that they have drawn a line in the sand so to speak.

seeing how fragile amber is i would have put up amber and dustin

or dustin and eric

The thing that D/D have if they keep working with Jen is that they've collectively won the most competitions so that could work in their favor.

the thing with jen is she only goes balls out if she in danger unlike dumbass jameka

Are you nuts? Dani knew Eric was her target from the 1st day she was HOH, why nominate 2 ppl who arent associated with the LNC crew when you dont have the numbers to pull off a backdoor? Seriously, CBS needs to stop casting based on looks and put some ppl with brains in the house, Im tired of seeing the Howie dumbass move year after year. If D&D go down, they got nobody to blame but themselves.

in a nutshell good post

kail goes is useless she doesnt have hoh power

Danile looked even dumber with Dustin, IMO. When Dustin asked her, in front of her not-so-secret alliance, to replace Jen with Dick, she showed her entire game plan. She never said, at least not on any feed that I read or on the broadcast, that backdooring Eric was her idea. Why? So if Eric stays, he is gunning for Dick more than Danile. Dustin will be gunning for Dick more than Danile. She is using yet another guy to deflect what should be coming to her.

After the exchange, she left very little doubt for Jen and Kail, which will get back to Mike (I mean Zach), that theri little alliance is only good until it comes down to power numbers. Danile with do what Dick wants NO MATTER WHAT. She will not think for herself, because she always has Dick whispering in her ear.

Dick wanted Nick out, NOT for Danile's best interest in the game, but HIS. With nick gone, Dick has Danile's undivided attention. Noticed how hard he campaigned tp keep Nick. And I'm posting this as a Dick fan.

if group was smart when it goes down to dani and dick on the block dani should go. dani better comp player and dick is so loud about is gameplay it makes sense to keep dick over dani. but knowing this group they vote out dick first

But Kail can't even play HOH for five weeks, so she's automatically less of a direct threat than Eric. I think Daniele did a great job as HOH. I'm impressed she wasn't scared to take this on with Eric. Most people wouldn't have taken the chance.

well jameka will pray and think that daniele deserves it more. and amber will cry and hope somebody wins POV cause you cant split up family.

and eric will suck di..... and eric is ga..... gosh, i cant even say anything about eric without getting mad.. PLEASE LET ERIC LEAVE!

they wont be able to split them up for a couple of weeks.

eric is staying

if team dick doesnt win hoh dick or dani is gone bye bye

Archived