Daniele - Hoh

Jem

If Daniele can't compete for HOH for 3 weeks then that IS quite the mistake...

She isn't even 100% that she has anyone in her corner other than Dick..she just may have Zach but still...she needed to take into consideration how the outgoing HOH can't compete...oh man

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing that would save her is if people in the LNC start turning on each other...if Jameka really did take $10,000 then MAYBE some LNC members will use that against her after she held it against Dustin? time will tell

Ok I have done a big flip flop. Yes Daniele can be a whiny brat sometimes but.... I am starting to really like her. (that is in comparison with the other HG)

I LIKE DANIELE

:tiltsheadinbewilderment:

Just another week D & D waste, they put the two up but get stupid and target someone else. Stupid Stupid STUPID!

This is what I don't understand either... they are so inconsistent. Then they blame other people because THEY don't stick with the original targets. Dick goes off the week he is HOH and is all about getting Kail out and then flips and decides Mike. Same thing the week with Nick. If there is anyone they should really be pointing the finger at, it is themselves.

I am so disgusted with the pair and the rest of the house for not being cognizant of the fact that they are a TIGHT alliance that they need to break up post haste.

ok...this is probably a long shot...but I really want Jameka up now...I really wish they could just get jen/kail out of here...

-Kyo

hey, i LOVE daniele! im sticking with her till thened.

but she needs help, as of now its just her and dick.

i see a DICK-DANIELE-JENN-KAIL-(possibly zach) alliance forming!

i really hope it happens! i need anything to keep her safe!

she's still whiney, i like her a teeny bit more than i did before for some reason...but that's not saying much

i hate how her presentation to jameka of why erik needs to go is because he tricked them into getting rid of nick, which hurt her and her dad.....that isnt a persuasive argument for why JAMEKA should give a crap

Archived