Daniele - Hoh

Jem

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still pulling for her, but I have decided that the reason I am so protective of her is because she looks just like my niece, except my niece has dark hair...

King wow..I'm loving your metaphors today:

She is so sharp that razor blades are intimidated...

She is so bright she could light the darkest night...

(Jess)

Dani's so dense, light bends around her.

You're a regular poet, King.

And a Romantic one too.

You're cute, King. :wub:

It's a good move on her part by telling Dick it's oay to pass along to Amber that he knew about Eric saying he had something that could destroy her in the house but waiting til tomorrow so it sinks in. That way it's from multiple sources. I wonder if she'll ask her group and if Jessica will be able to straight up lie about hearing the same thing.

daniele now says she doesnt have 'anybody' in the house, but i remember watching on the feeds when she would be actively talking with jameka/jessica/amber and definately participating in the LNC, so when did daniele start feeling so all alone? only after nick was gone? did the other people really shun her? sorry i missed a week of feeds a couple of weeks ago so maybe shes right?

Daniele, i just want to wish you a GREAT DAY!

anywho, i think Daniele is in a good position, cause i still dont think eric will want to win HOH, cause he wouldnt know who america would have him put up.

Jameka can't play, and that leaves JESSICA, DUSTIN, AND AMBER.

those 2 girls wont win a single competiton in the house, so that leaves DICK-ZACH v. Dustin, SO i think she is good for a while.

im just wishiing for dick or zach to win HOH.

Archived