Daniele - Hoh

Jem

i see a DICK-DANIELE-JENN-KAIL-(possibly zach) alliance forming!

My husband and I keep saying the same thing.

If they are smart enough to figure it out.

Kail is stupid to stick with Dustin's group because he openly tells her we are going to vote you out.

Jen isn't in that group either.

Zach has been on his own so long now.

If Dick and Daniele can pull their shiznit together, they will figure that out and pull them in with them and pick of the tard herd/liars and criers group.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cry baby. she is upset nick got two votes none of which was from her. bros before hoes.

I HATE IT when she says "I don't wannnnnnna be heeeeere"....

THEN DOR OR STFU and play...

I would crawl through broken glass then swim in a pool of iodine to get in that house and dominate... I would play to the cameras... America would love me... Well some of America anyway...

I agree! She's an annoying little twit.

I can't believe she said Jen makes it personal..her dad makes it more personal then everyone.

Why should Jen apologize for saying she was a cheat....oh the horror!

You should always put "america" in quotes.

There seems to be a lot of pot/kettle syndrome in this house.

Hoh. That last 'h' should not be there.

:animated_rotfl:

i hate how she constantly refers to nick as her friend, her best friend, a close friend....friends dont play under the covers!!

i wonder if nick's mom and dad have considered that if they really ended up together that then they'd have ED around , i hope nick's momma spanks him

Guest jordansmom
I would crawl through broken glass then swim in a pool of iodine to get in that house and dominate... I would play to the cameras... America would love me... Well some of America anyway...

Go kick some a** King.

I love how she cried on day one saying her Dad was a "mean friend". Seems to me she is the ultimate "mean girl". A group of hgs were talking about the morph comp BB had before and Dani says, I would be bad at that, I would only know the faces of the people I like !!! Sounds like she means, if your not in my fav 5, your invisible. God, she makes me gag :cry: I hope her bf comes to his senses and realizes what a fake she is now.

banner screwed her and her dad game then eric the more i watch the feeds

no it didn't screw up their game more. it was already screwed up...by voting out nick, they were all alone...maybe they would've finished 6th and 7th...they were only token members of the lnc. they have to try to get eric out...it probably won't work, but it's their only chance. i like daniele...i don't care who doesn't. people are awfully judgemental about her.

without a doubt uvp.

dick and dani going on about conspiracies....guess what...they're all in a game where people lie and cheat!

no one wants to be outed like the way dick does it.

even if he's right, no one needs a vicious bastard around like that.

and he's gonna take dani down because of it.

yep dani hoh is useless kail leaves and eric stays and lnc broken up

I love how the Liars and Criers are calling Daniele so negative because it's what Jen brought up initially and now Jen can't even stick to that but they're just finding something to use. So tiresome.

cutiepie, I couldn't agree more!

I think it's hilarious that they are playing nice.

:inlove:

:animated_rotfl: Betty & Veronica! Does that make Nick Archie?? Eric Reggie? Zach Jughead???? :giggle:

wasted hoh

danni said it herself

Lol, I know, but Dani is over dramatic. She says anything in the heat of the moment. It's not like she knew at the start of this week how evil some of the other players truely were.

And to think, this is all because someone flew over the house with a message.

Archived