Daniele - Hoh

Jem

I agree that Danielle isn't playing smart. I still think that they needed to put up Jameka and Jessica or 2 other favorites of the LNC. That would splinter them as a group. They would have to

1. vote out one of their own

Show loyalty to one over the other

end the speculation about Eric.He would end up outing himself.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She should have picked better nominations from the beginning. She's obviously not smart enough to realize they didnt have the numbers and her and her father would have to campaign to get eric out, her half ass kaysar backdoor imitation is gonna cost her the game. Dani should have put up eric and jess from the start instead of taking the coward way out.

agreed

I think for people like Kail and Dustin to ask a daughter to put up her Dad is really stinky. Mostly Kail who keeps pushing it and has a family of her own. To think it is OK that she ask someone to hurt a realtionship that is mending between father and Daugher.

These people have no souls.

If I had been Dan i would have taken a moment to think what im doing who do i really want out what are the consiquences.

1. I want Eric out

2. I know doing this will for sure put target on me from the other side.

Then if i decided thats what i really wanted to do id look at the best way to accomplish this. Best way is to make sure they have less votes. which means i have to put two of them out making sure to knock one of their votes out. So I'd talk to Jen and Kail first make a deal with both for one week pass for both i and Dick. Talk to Zack make sure he on board. Then I would of nominated Eric and Dustin telling Dustin i have to put u up to take out Eric by making sure to take out one of your votes. At same time knocking some of the stuffing out of Dustin since he's getting sooo cocky. So how would this week looked.

1. Dustin would be squirming

Amber would be crying

2. Eric would be panicked

Amber would be crying

3. Kail would still be trying to get Dick nominated

Amber would be crying

4. Jen would be laughing

Amber would be crying

5. Jameka would be asking god for guidance

Amber would be crying

6. Zack would be hopping like the Energy bunny (now he has some friends)

Amber would be crying

7. Dick would be yelling

Amber would be crying

8. Daniale would be wyning

Amber would be crying

sigh would have been a great week, oh well at least one thing still happend.........Amber still crying!!

I like that idea a LOT

I would love for Dick or Zack to get HOH next and do something like that. Pit the Nerd Herd gainst each other.

If it was Zack he could put up Jessica, Amber or Jameka. (Zack wants the woman out) with the guys as replacement noms

If it was Dick he could put up Dustin and Eric. (my choice) with Amber as a replacement nom.

Dani was just whining about how Eric got everyone to evict Nick.

Is her memory that bad at 20 years old that she can't remember her father kept saying, your game and life outside of BB will be better once he leaves...over and over again???

People sure have selective recognition of events.

The only time Dani would be smart to put up dear old dad would be if, and only IF, it was sure that he was going home (the talk was definate) and she cuts a deal to split the million with him if she is left in the house as the winner.

she cuts a deal to split the million with him if she is left in the house as the winner.

They can't split the money with anyone else on the cast... It's in the contract...

but it was MORE eric's doing, then dick's.

ya think so king?

i saw all the LNC sessions....i don't think eric was the only one pushing for nick to go.

and her dad was adamant for 2 weeks he needed to go.

seems like we all see things positively for the people we like, and negatively for those we don't...

so your saying there are only 2 good players each season?

no i dont think thats true!

Janelle was a great player, and she didnt win.

I think Daniele is ALSO a great player. i want her to win. and yes, she is a "Kickin" player.

List what makes them good and then you can quickly see where they made a mistake. A good player would look like a bad player to the other house guests, why would house guests want to keep in good players? An alliance only takes you so far, then you dont want to be up against a player you perceive as good.

Archived