Daniele - Hoh

Jem

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is what just kills me about the 3 of them (dani,dickwad and whamper) they are quick to say how the others are backstabbing and the such and what would you call what they are doing, confused here.

How is voting Nick out a back stab when he probably told Daniele not to vote against the group? You HAVE to know that they discussed it in length...to be backstabbing, someone wouldn't know what was coming and they'd be blindsided

oh sorry, was not meaning that dani backstabbed Nick, was just stating that in general. I know that Nick and her had a talk and she told him and I do feel she tried her hardest to keep him. I do feel she fought for him to stay. sorry for the misunderstanding.

Vote with the group. What a bunch of crock. Since when did BB become such a hand-holding experience??

If Danielle, Dick, Jess, Eric, and Zach had all voted Kail out, then WHO would be going against the group then? These people have got to start playing more aggressively and not just following along.

Thats a lot of supposition there Subtle. I think people should vote how they want, forget the group. Of course now that its too late Dani and Dick are coming to that realization. I didn't want anyone from the LNC to win HoH and the only redeeming factor is that they will fall apart this week.

This new way of acting like they're all safe cause Daniele is HOH is bothering me badly...they were JUST talking about wanting Daniele and Dick out so much less than 24 hours ago...so as much as I'd want to see Jen or Kail go home, I think the others deserve to have a taste of their own medicine

Did I miss something ... has Danielle ever mentioned her Mom? Does anyone know that story? Also, why no pics of brother Vincent & he didn't sign her letter? Does anyone in this family like one another??

Susan.

Her mom didn't sign a waiver for CBS so she's not allowed to talk about her. She did mention that her mom bailed out on the family and now has more kids. They talk, but the same way she talks with Dick.

Dani and her brother barely talk because Dani says she tries to call him and he's always pissed at her. Dick said that Vincent says that Dani only calls when she wants things. Dani said she called once to borrow a game and it wasn't even a big deal.

hmmmm to stir things up, wouldnt it be a wild week if she put up ole daddy boy!!!!

What would be the point of nominating someone that is absolutely no threat to her?

Pretty much.

The backdooring plan might be smart if they can get Jess to go along with them.

Plus aligning with Jen might not be a bad mood for Dani, as much as I dislike her... Those 2 would be an unexpected alliance and might work well against the rest of them (Dumber + Jameka + Eric).

I still think Dani is smart. Yeah the plane tipped them off, but it was mostly the vote and figuring all of that out, putting the puzzle together.

This backdoor thing won't work. She needs to make a statement and just go after him. Put Eric and Jameka, or Eric and Amber up and be done with it. They are trusting people when they shouldn't be and Dick's big mouth is ruining the plan.

god damn she won

bb wants them to win dick or daniele final two easily due to bb fixing

im so happy she won.

and i think its funny, everytime somebody people dont like, wins a HOH competition, they automatically says its rigged.

which, it wasnt!

your just upset your fav. player didnt have the fighting heart like my precious daniele did, to win the hoh competition, she knew she had to win, and she did.

I hope Daniele does put someone up that she shouldn't trust other than Kail/Jen...everyone says it'd be a mistake for Dick&Daniele to splinter from the group but no one is taking into account that the "group" were willing to put them up before they even wanted other people out so wasn't the group already against them?

Archived