This Upcoming Sunday's Episode Info!

scarydok

Hey, all!

On Myspace, Dilana from Rockstar Supernova posted a bulletin about Evel Dick, the contents of which are below. Thought everyone might want to know about this.

For those who have been following, those who haven't and those who didn't know, our good friend...

EVEL DICK has become the star in this season's TV show on CBS,

BIG BROTHER 8 !!!

I have been working with the producers from the show since the beginning doing little things such as getting pictures of Dick up in his room on the show when he was the Head Of Household

Now CBS has approached me to put together a special party this Thursday Night, August 2nd, 11:00 PM at The Cat Club to be filmed by CBS for this Sunday's episode of Big Brother 8.

Performing at The Cat Club this Thursday Night will be

The StarF*ckers

Featuring:

Dizzy Reed of Guns 'N Roses

Stefan Adika of Dee Dee Ramone

Tommy Clefutos of Rob Zombie/Ted Nugent

Eric Dover of Slash's Snakepit

DILANA from Rockstar Supernova

plus Surprise Special Guests as well !!!

CBS will be filming a few songs from the band, the crowd and also be doing some interviews with Dick's friends as well. So this is not only your chance to help out and root on Evel, but get yourself on Primetime Television, hehe.

So all of you who are friends with, hate, or have no damn opinion of Dick, just PLEASE come down and be a part of this special night.

Join me in being a DICK SUPPORTER !!!

Yes, you too, can Support DICK !!!

Reach Out And Touch DICK!!!

Thanks sooooo much you guys, after all this could help him get to the Final 2, Giving DICK A Happy Ending !!!

The Cat Club

8911 W. Sunset Blvd.

W. Hollywood, CA 90069

Only $5 Cover using the password: EVEL DICK

Otherwise it's a $10 cover charge.

Yuuuuummmmm! i luv me some Dilana! She was super-hot stuff on that show. She shoulda won but that rock-star-group-o-boyz probably wouldn't've wanted a chick up front.

Hmmmm..... 5 bucks to get in?

.....plus 500 bucks for airfare...

For those who have been following, those who haven't and those who didn't know, our good friend...

BIG BROTHER 8 !!!

thats a lie

its a fact dude isnt the star of the show

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest jordansmom

BIG BROTHER 8 !!!

thats a lie

I was thinking that to

sFun_tease2.gif

sorry to burst your bubble, but he DOES have fans out there that watch it just to see him... just like Jen has fans and amber has fans.. just because we dont like them doesnt mean others dont.

folks so want to make him the star its funny.

SueZquez: I wonder too. I watched that show(Rockstar Supernova) with my eighteen year old (I am the one who got her hooked on the bands) I miss that show...Last summers Rockstar was better than the first year. But you don't hear much about them. Dilana should have won. She was ten times better than the guy who won.

Maybe Dick's friends will pitch in money to fly a few banners over.....

I liked Rockstar as well. Much up my alley than *gag* American Idol.And it's true, what fizzle is saying:Each houseguest has his/her fans. Even Zach the arse shaver with the grotesquely over gelled hair.And the bands listed that the guests represent...stellar. :band::rockon:

Archived