Kail Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her and jen my only hope to save the season now. the big alliance are content to hand dick the moneyflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gif

Guest jordansmom

Yep Jess, Jamika, Zach and Dustin are playing for sequester. Nick is there to sniff Dani butt and Erik is just playing to complete his tasks so he can collect his money IMO.

...Nick is there to sniff Dani butt
LOL! Well prolly not for long. Dick and Dustin just decided it is Nick who must go this week...then again, who knows, things change, and change...and change again in that house :rolleyes:

Geeeez I am listening to Kail and Jen talk. Kail just cannot talk about anything else but Evil this or Evil that or she doesn't want to be around Evil.

Enough already Kail....

looks older than 37 iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

Okay I know that I can't be the only one who thinks that Kail is an idiot. She just got saved this week and she already trying to get Dustin to put up Daniele and Dick. How retarded do you have to be? This is now the second time she has tried to get Dick out and was not successful the 1st time. What makes her think that this time is going to be any different? Dustin is letting her talk and just say "uh huh" cause it is not what is going to happen. Ahhh I used to like Kail not she is getting on my nerves more than Jen

yeah, she is a tard... and this comes after telling dick that she learned her lesson and that from now on she is gonna keep her mouth shut and just enjoy the house... yeah, ok...

makes ya want to go up to her and sFun_Nahnahnabig.gif

dont mind him.. his panties must be bunched up....

little king.. be nice to the new person.. thats not NICE OF YOU! :giljotiini:

ohh and Welcome to Mortys.. happy posting.. watch your step.. sometimes we have reckless drivers.

I think that Dustin is too scared of Dick to put him up. He is going to wait for someone else to do it. I'm sorry but I can not stand Jen and Kail. Kail is still trying to get Dick out even after saying that she learned her lesson. I think Eric is going to make it cause he is getting in with everyone.

Archived