Hoh Comp Week 4, What Do You Think?

uvp

simple as thAT :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...It was idiotic to make it an Eliminator Comp.

Not to mention another Trivia one.

they so didnt want kail or jen or zach to win. it official bb wants dick or daniele to win. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Why was it BS? Just because the people you like didn't get it?

please not the case. it was so obvious who would get eliminated since it was a whole house vs three :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

of all weeks to pull elimination they choose this week gtfoh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

uhhh dick couldnt even play.. he was outgoing HOH..

i think after so many seasons people would get use to these comps they have for HOH.

isnt this what people wanted? the non-players to step up and play? dustin won HOH and now has to nominate.... lets see who he puts, cause a few days ago he was saying he would nominate dick...

just sayin

ratings would have been higher if Kail or Zach won.. So I doubt BB is pulling strings .

dont agree they were hoping daniele would have won. the reason bb uses trivia comps is imho it is easier for producers to controls who wins. eric buzzing in so early seem totally fishy :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I'm typically the last person to turn this bend in the road; however, "Ya know, maybe it's just the All of God."

Fair shares.

just sayin' ...

seriously eric seem like he knew the question before hand. ap is in on the fixed :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I dont believe it was fixed. Im used to comps like this so it doesnt faze me.

i wonder why :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Once the majority worked its will and the top four on its list were gone, there was no reason to fix anything. Let the cards fall where they may. Let go ...

p.s. It does help if the game is stacked toward double or nothin'

Once the majority worked its will and the top four on its list was gone, there was no reason to fix anything. Let the cards fall where they may. Let go ...

that was the point of the fixed smh as year after year folks going along with bb swaying the comps towards certain hg :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I missed the comp, I saw the podiums and said, "mem, another trivia one" and switched it back to the ball game. But as far as BB wanted Dick or Dani to win, I call BS. With as much liveshow face time Jen gets, it's obvious she's slated to win or she's blowing Julie Chen.

i wont accept it and i'll keep spreading the truth every year and week and show this crap happens :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived