Hoh Comp Week 4, What Do You Think?

uvp

ignore i am all for it :food-smiley-005::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If BB was Rigged.. no way would Maggie,April Evvet have been in the finial 3 in season 6. They where the least like in that season, and rating went down MASSIVELY. Why wouldn't they have rigged it there because they lost a ton of money by not doing so. Yet you think they rigged it here.

If BB was Rigged.. no way would Maggie,April Evvet have been in the finial 3 in season 6. They where the least like in that season, and rating went down MASSIVELY. Why wouldn't they have rigged it there because they lost a ton of money by not doing so. Yet you think they rigged it here.

because you cant rigged stupidity howie and kaysar flag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gif

no way would Maggie,April Evvet have been in the finial 3 in season 6.

The F3 in season 6 was Ivette, Maggie, and Janelle... Ivette won the final HoH and took out Janelle leaving her and Maggie as the F2...

Honestly, people who complain about Dustin winning are the same people that would have been mad if he would have won any other type of competition. Just because the almighty Kail, Jen, or Zach didn't win doesn't mean things are rigged in other people's favor.

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr flag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gif

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr flag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gif:

well if ginger thinks its a good thing.. then it must be...

kinda like "if mikey likes it" kinda thing.

and since UVP likes to start BS threads... i say he should get the honors. :giggle:

You're right it does make sense. We have a bb thread for everything (though I have to admit there has been a decrease in threads from a few years back) anyways...we could talk about bs comps, bs food, bs luxuries, bs turf, bs hg. I think it's a great idea. But, I could definitely live without one if it doesn't happen.

did anyone notice that dustin did NOT answer the last question correctly? the question was WHO STAYED ON THE 'SHROOM THE LONGEST? the answer given by dustin was joe...but if you go back and actually watch the first comp...KAIL stayed on the longest that is, why she and eric where put up for HOH and she ended up getting it!!! NO ONE CAUGHT THIS??? Hello is no one in production paying attention????? :bangin: i smell a setup!!!!

It was the people who were evicted and Kail is still in the house so Joe being the longest out of the evictees. So Joe was indeed the correct answer.

Don't even sweat it...the 9 gallons had people in arms minutes after that HOH too.

dont worry there would be many more rigged comps to comment oniraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

This was the best time for an Elimination since there were so many players left. It was very funnly watching Eric get rid of everyone and then take himself out of the game. An endurance HOH Competition with so many left, I don't think so! They will have them later.

The trivia ones are the fairest since everyone is on equal ground.

Also, what makes anyone think that BB wants Dick and Danielle to win?

Archived