Hoh Comp Week 4, What Do You Think?

uvp

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree it seemed obvious that Eric threw it. But the houseguests don't know what we know so they may not realize it. I think he's doing a fair job at acting and staying out of the line of fire. America chooses his votes so he's doing well at not promising things he may not be able to deliver.

As for HOH, the actual topic of this thread, lol, i think Dustin winning can keep things interesting. It looks as though he'll have it easy by going with the majority against Kail, Jen or Zack. Not much predictablility there but i don't think i could've taken another week of Jen in charge.

Poor Eric. I think this whole AP thing stinks for him, eg voting against the house for Kail to leave. And of course he threw the comp, he's not stupid and in fact is a bb-head and realized that he CANT be HOH cause we (america) may $crew him. With that said, good for Dustin, I like him even though his winning HOH means I"ll have to listen to Amber for another week.

my hope is this week comp is not where other hg can gang up EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

I hope they do have a real endurance competition and spend a little money on constructing it this time. Then it comes down to who wants it the most so everyone knows who is riding coattails and who is there to play hard.

I just hope they show it on the feeds (the technicians are kind of FoTH happy this year).

endurance comp would so favor kail, jen i doubt bb would want that EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

I don't know, the producers may feel its time to shake things up what with the LNC having planned out the next 4 weeks.

I really dislike any group being in power too long, it takes away from the suspense and excitement of the game.

me too but it seem producers may like the bullying and confidence lnc crew get while in power. without power lnc is even more dead EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Archived