CeCiMom

Zach-710867.jpg

Zach

Burbank, Calif.

Single

Graphic Designer

Favorites

Films

Lord of the Rings trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, A Beautiful Mind, Gladiator, The Terminal, Legends of the Fall, Cast Away, King Kong, Love Actually, Batman Begins, Cinderella Man, Troy

TV Shows

Lost, Prison Break, Dirty Jobs, Man vs. Wild, SURVIVOR, AMAZING RACE, NOVA: Outerspace, Travel Channel

Actors

Johnny Depp, Tom Hanks, Seann William Scott, Russell Crowe, Brad Pitt, Val Kilmer, Robert De Niro

Actresses

Kiera Knightley, Elisha Cuthbert, Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, Kate Beckinsale

Hobbies

Scuba, designing clothes and designs, working on website, inventing, basketball, writing, going to the gym

Sports to Play

Scuba diving, surfing, skimboarding, body boarding, darts, bowling, billiards, football, basketball

Sports Teams

Florida State Seminoles, San Diego Chargers

Outdoor Activities

Scuba diving, surfing, skimboarding, throwing a football, biking on the beach, mountain hiking

Bands/Musicians

Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, HIM, Dave Matthews, Caf

dumbass threw another comp when he isnt even a floater :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i would be happy :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

why does he smile like that :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

His racist remark towards Jameka pretty much confirmed to me what an idiot this guy is.

what he say? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Its why she was crying with Dick (yesterday?) Something along the lines of 'you people" when Jameka was playing around. Ill find the video of it on youtube and post it.

omg you people . son of a b**** :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

the kramer of bb house :flags_unitedstates: :flags_unitedstates: :flags_unitedstates:

jessica just told others outside jameka is bringing color outside and jameka did nothing. uvp officially not jameka fan from here on out. screw jameka :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

uvpnolimits wrote

jessica just told others outside jameka is bringing color outside and jameka did nothing. uvp officially not jameka fan from here on out. screw jameka

I found that hyprocrisy on Jameka's part bothersome too. I understand she doesn't like Zach..but to hold certain people to another standard is annoying.

uvp can you please check your color at the door...... :offtopic:

With you everything is about race. Let's just enjoy the BB game please. You are giving me a headache because every thread I go to you are complaining about racial injustace. :frusty:

Thanking you in advance.

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Yeah, I agree Marty. I'm getting to where I don't even want to come here & post or lurk. Enough already people. I'm sorry you're all upset with each other, but please think of us who are having to read this. It's uncomfortable & frustrating. I'm not saying to drop it, but maybe someone can start a thread for just debates/arguments or whatever you want to call it, and you can all go there when things start to get blown up. Of course, there will be times when we all disagree on certain threads, and that's cool. But once it goes on & on, and you can tell that no one is going to back down, that's when it might be time to take it elsewhere. At least think about it. Please.

:animated_wave:

use your ignore button. i post what i like and no will dictate how i post :animated_wave::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i dont see it as compliment simple as that. end debate carry on without me. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

use your ignore button. i post what i like and no will dictate how i post

I don't want to put you on ignore. I like some of your posts and you have some good stuff to contribute. (when you stay on topic and leave race out of the game.)

Archived