Zach Week 3

CeCiMom

Its why she was crying with Dick (yesterday?) Something along the lines of 'you people" when Jameka was playing around. Ill find the video of it on youtube and post it.

Hey, STT where is the link, you're pretty good at posting them. I'm curious, I'd like to see that exchange.

Not a fan of Zach, but have to give him props for FINALLY doing something daring and streaking through the backyard for everyones entertainment all the while knowing he was on showtime. Thank god someone on the show finally decided to show some skin and do something besides cry, whine, talk strategy, bitch about the food (or lack thereof) etc. Funny how probably the weakest guy in the house, chose to make the boldest move AND he made no apologies.

Hopefully some of the other guys will do the same.

Props to you Zach and ignore the haters. You showed more courage than any other BB contestant in the US from any season regarding being naked not only on the live feeds, but on Showtime and not giving a damn.

And hey, it was good for a laugh.

Even Joe was a prude after he claimed in the pre interviews that he walks around naked and doesn;t care what people see. Sure didn;t seem that way in the house.

Dep

slowly zach is become a forgotten target :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i doubt it :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived