Nominations - Week 3

Murf

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kail for sure but they may put zach up to back door jen

bb 8 is officially divided now :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

If Dick is smart, he'll get-rid of the biggest threat Kail by putting up Kail and Mike, with the focus on getting Kail. Dick should leave Jen as easy target for a neutral to get rid-of to not anger any of the sides. However, he can put Jen as a replacement if Kail gets the Veto.

I bet Kail will be backdoored.

makes sense :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I think someone in the Mrs. Robinson alliance will be gone........that saying Jen is on her best behavior. :hypocrite: ................kinda want one of the guys to go to keep the game interesting.

He won't put Zach up. He feels Zach has his back. They've had lots of talks in the hammock. Zach is one of the many, many "number two" people closest to Dick.

Kail and Mike (*sob*) with Zach as POV replacement. I don't think he'll go after Jen just yet.

i dont see them wasting time with zach as pov replacement . bigger fish to fry imho :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I think he is threatened by Jen, just because she is a loose cannon, and he doesn't know whether or not she will try to get Dani out again. He'll put Jen up, if only to protect Dani.

Archived