Nominations - Week 3

Murf

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I've been saying, but not counting Amber because she just cries and that is plain annoying.

Jen acts like an airhead (but I do not think she is) and it's kooky. I like her personality. I like the way she blew off Dick's harrassment speech and the way she accepted that unitard. She is quite entertaining.

I just hope Kail is not taken off, that Jen is, but that Zach isn't the replacement. I am a little suspicious of the girls in the house wanting Zach out more than Kail.

JMO that if Dick has to put someone else up it should be someone that NO ONE would vote out, such as his own daughter. (of course her knowing full well she is the pawn). 6-3 Kail is out the door...

Otherwise, the vote could go 6-3 Zach ... with Dustin & Nick siding with the girls and Mike, Jen and Eric (Eric because I feel AC would be told to vote for Kail) only votes for Kail.

:animated_bouncy:

Gosh! I'm detecting some Jenlove! Last night when I said on the Jen thread that I was beginning to like her, I was chastised, criticized castigated, condemned, and other C-words I can't think of. As I remember, only SunLady and Sexy kind of agreed with me. Now on this thread I'm reading she's entertaining, good personality, keeps things interesting and not boring, etc. I agree - but where were you folks when I needed you?

:lol: oldguy!

I don't know about the others...but I was on the Jen bandwagon right from the beginning....;)

proof here!

I think a lot of us say we wouldn't mind keeping her skanky self around. I do admire that she is out front with her game. (hey like Dick)

hey i've been a jen-fan and all i've seen has been amber-love....where have all of YOU been?.....Xal the other jen fan i remember, where you at?

i hope she gets a unitard that has the word JEN plastered across her ass

Gosh! I'm detecting some Jenlove! Last night when I said on the Jen thread that I was beginning to like her, I was chastised, criticized castigated, condemned, and other C-words I can't think of. As I remember, only SunLady and Sexy kind of agreed with me. Now on this thread I'm reading she's entertaining, good personality, keeps things interesting and not boring, etc. I agree - but where were you folks when I needed you?

Yeah, well where were you when I was taking flack for defending Jen when Dick the dick was verbally abusing her. I liked Jen, not from the beginning but when she showed she can let bs crap roll right off her. Admirable.

I still dislike Dick.

im going to predict that once there arent such easy targets for dick's verbal molestation, like if he's left with jessica and amber to fillet with words then the silly houseguests wont think his 'honesty' is so appealing as they do now when its just easily discarded kail and jen.........but i think even dick knows now he's got to keep jen in as the 'big threat' so he has something to talk about to the people that love him

I jumped on the JenMobile when Dick started in on his homicidal verbal abuse last week. I went from being dumbfounded about her to being absolutely fascinated.

Can't wait to see what that crazy broad does next...

The only two people who stir up trouble in the house and are entertaining is Jen and Dick. If Jen goes home this week the season looks to be boooooring as hell. No one besides Dick and Jen have a crazy personality. It's just going to be so boring.

thought same thing when Crappy went season 6.. see how that went.

Archived