Nominations - Week 3

Murf

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah...ever since they switched the POV competitions, there is no true backdooring. Not since the 6-finger season (was that season 5?) I remember the people & the what, but not the when.

I'll guess Kail and Zach...Mike as backup

ED said early this week that he wasn't going to go after Jen (like, he was saying she is insignificant)...he wanted to go after others, so I'll be surprised if Jen goes up.

Wash - do you think:

a. he really doesn't like his daughter

b. she would be the pawn

c. you are just F-ing with us

Dick says that about Jen now, but Dani's being all chatty with him, asking what pictures he thinks he'll get, etc. So, I think she'll tell Daddy that Jen wanted her out last week, and Jen needs to go up with Kail, and he'll do that. Then if one of them gets POV, he'll put up Mike. End of story. (YAWN) This is going to be the most boring week ever, I think.

I don't think the week will be boring because Kail is a fighter & will stir crap up to stay in there. Kail versus Dick this week on BB!

*comes in and drops a WHOLE dollar on table*

My money is on Jen and Kail.

Kail because he knows she was gunnin' for him, was in an alliance that he called out, etc etc.

Jen to protect Dani. He's got to realize that if Jen gets it again, it will be a repeat of last week. I don't see Dick letting that happen.

I think Kail will get PoV, so it'll be interesting to see who he replaces with.

jen and kail officially on the block :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

What a waste if Jen ends up going home this week since everyone is already gunning for her to go. If noms DO stay the way they are and Jen goes home before Kail...I'd hate to see Kail have the "last" laugh this week. I just think it was a bad choice. If he knew that Mike was with Kail, put alliance member against alliance member and force them not to be able to help eachother.

I don't know..I'm just not feeling good about this.

dick made the smartest noms imho. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Dick did the right thing period! These are his 2 biggest enemies period! Ms. Robinson alliance is toast Mike and Kail may still be together but what are the chances he gets to play POV!!! Kail ain't going to win POV i'm calling it right now! Actually I wouldnt mind Jen winning it taking herself off and Dick putting Zach or Mike up! As much as I can't stand Jen Kail is the better player and the bigger threat!

jen to me is the better player. kail is too linear in her thinking imho :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I think KAil is an obvious threat. After her alliance was outed, no one will really trust her. She's not strong in comps (as they GAVE her HOH on week1). Jen, on the other hand, places doubt with Nick/ Danile alliance, and adds to the Amber/ Dustin alliance. She even claims to have something with Jess & Eric. Jen is the better gamer AND she's a bigger threat. When the HG's dwindle, she is a great Fianl 2 goat, because who would lose to her? All she has to do is throw it out there...like Booger did!!!

Please HG's Vote out JEN!!!

I agree with you both uvp an Francis....Jen should be the target. She's a distraction and an instigator like Joe was...says a lot of little lies that stir up trouble and doubt in other hgs heads. (I really don't want her out though...she's my pick to win in the prediction challenges...and I find her abrasively humorous ;))

ED seems to be thinking it's matter of fact that Kail will go...seems almost like it's his way of punishing her rather than strategy. He's always chastising her for her deceit and bad game play...yet he really seems to like her (they talk all the time). Kail is so down, disliked and frazzled right now that she would not dare, even with Mike's help, try to go after Dick and Dani again...she'd go after Zach and Nick for betraying her. Jen's "I really don't care" attitude is far more dangerous to D & D if she were to win HoH again.

The only two people who stir up trouble in the house and are entertaining is Jen and Dick. If Jen goes home this week the season looks to be boooooring as hell. No one besides Dick and Jen have a crazy personality. It's just going to be so boring.

Archived