Thursday's Live Show 7/19

but seriously do we need that crap everytime some put dick up he goes off rambo style :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want to slap the silly smug look off of the receptionist's face at my work... every day. but i dont. and i never will. so just cause i have visions of it, and i think it or say it doesnt mean i should be fired does it???? :lookaround:

Let me just say this is the happiest I have ever been to be wrong...I really thought Dick would go...I admit it...but I am amazed and thoroughly happy...boy did Jen and Kail look upset :-p

-Kyo

they should be they botch pov greatly :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

You got your hand in the cookie jar tonight, big guy?

huh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Talk about deja vu. Remember when Kaysar doubled up his fist at Ivette? A couple of posters proclaimed that he was going to explode, do physical violence. These posters also hated Janelle, called her a trannie, a thief, etc. I mean constantly, never lettlng up, It was as if they knew most of us liked Kaysar and Janelle and simply wanted to antagonize us. Talk about flaming and baiting. Could it be that someone is back this year, but using a different name?

How dare you. If you look at my post history I was a Janelle fan because she was the underdog of the season. I was a bigger fan of her than I was of Jen and I couldn't stand the NH even if I didn't proclaim it at the top of my lungs like most other people.

Don't you go back on what you said and try to cover your tracks either. I'm the ONLY person in this thread who suggested that one of the beloved BB HGs of Mortys clique (Dick) could or would slug someone in the house and now you're accusing me of using a different name?

Why is it when I try to be nice and just put forth my opinions you people INSIST on attacking my character? No matter WHAT you say, insinuating I am someone from last year on a different name PISSES ME OFF.

You're not going to drive me off these boards. I know some of you don't like dissenting opinions. I know some of you think this is YOUR house and no one who thinks differently than you should have a key.

I am going to ask one more time. Please debate what I say and not who I am or my personal character.

If a mod sends me a PM or a message here telling me dissenting opinions are against ToS, I'll leave Mortys and never return. It is their board and their prerogative to make any rules they want. However, I do not see ANYWHERE in the ToS where not liking what the majority likes and making negative comments about your favorites is against the rules.

Seriously, my stomach is turning here I'm so disgusted.

Xal really, your anger is worrying.

"Dissenting opinions are what it's about", but you seem so furious.

Really, this can all be fun, if you just let it be.

No one is trying to "drive you off the boards"... But it just seems that you're not enjoying any part of this.

yeah dont sweat it Xal, i just post my opinions and keep it moving...after all its my own opinion that is most important to me :animated_bouncy:

if you feel someone is attacking you set them on ignore, a couple of years ago i had a long list of ignored....but then i'd find myself peeking at what they had to say anyway :animated_shocking: but theoretically it works

ummm, what im trying to say is that it makes it more fun that we dont all agree on liking the same people, and nobody should stop posting just because they feel 'everyone' else thinks another way

Yath, Oldguy just accused me of possibly being one of the banned posters on a different name. That's fun?

None of the posts in this thread directed at me were in fun, they were accusatory and finger-pointing.

I come here because it was fun to be here last year and during season 6. Then again, during that season I liked Janelle so I was basically going with the flow here. This season I like people other than the majority and it's not fun to be accused of trying to incite things and flame people simply because I have a different opinion than most people here. Why can't people see that?

I am genuine. You won't find a more genuine person than me. For people to insinuate otherwise does anger me a bit because then you're questioning who I am.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. From now on I'll go through the proper channels if I feel someone is being insulting.

Like I mentioned before XAL. Have fun with the game. Don't be so angry all the time. If you don't like a post just ignore. I think people might focus on you a little because you are such an angry person talking about a person you deam angry.

If a mod sends me a PM or a message here telling me dissenting opinions are against ToS, I'll leave Mortys and never return. It is their board and their prerogative to make any rules they want. However, I do not see ANYWHERE in the ToS where not liking what the majority likes and making negative comments about your favorites is against the rules.

so true :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

And uvp I hope you don't harp on this subject the rest of the season. Are we going to have to hear about racist people and floaters every other post?

folks telling others what to post and not post about about smh. yet if i would post about dick it wouldnt be a problem. :food-smiley-005::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

folks telling others what to post and not post about about smh. yet if i would post about dick it wouldnt be a problem

You got me uvp ~ I appologise

so what if it is or not. there is no rule against where a thread quote must come from. if you see a rule pm it to me :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i dont jump down throats :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Xal, honestly it has nothing to do with differing opinions, and if people have accused you of trying to incite something (and I wasn't aware anyone had), then it's probably more to do with the tone of your posts, rather than any opinion about BB or the HG's.

For instance, "my stomach is turning here I'm so disgusted"---it just seems a bit extreme, that's all I'm saying. So it's possible ppl are reacting to the tone.

Anyway, I suggest we get back to what we're here for: chatting about BB, dissecting the HG's, and agreeing to disagree!!

And let's just enjoy the season and have fun.

So uh....what did ya'll think about the live show?

I thought it was pretty good.

Was I the only one shouting at the TV for Danile not to turn the cube from "T" to "F"?

Archived