Thursday's Live Show 7/19

Dick is a bar manager, which means he's a "lifer". Out of all of the bar managers I know, Dick is about as coockie cutter as you get. From east to west coast, from NY to ATL to El Paso, I have met about 15 managers who could be Dick's twin. They all have a great bark. They all can be intimidating as all get out, but when it comes to the level of violence, unless there is a HUGE amount of Jager, it never comes to blows. Usually those guys have cosied up to the sweet young thing at the end of the bar. It's the younger guys who lose their temper and resort to violence much more.

For all of Dick's bravato, that's all it is...and act. Nothing more. If Kail and Jen haven't condescending to know & understand the hired help, then it's too bad for them.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey francis.. i use to live in El Paso! :animated_rotfl: and we use to go down town El Paso and go over the bridge to Jarez Mexico .. ohh those were the days... wait, i dont really remember coming back over the bridge though.. :drool:

Marty... I think you should vote for Fizzle to go...

You can't trust her...

I mean... she could, like, you know, like break her word to you or something...

She's so intimidating... and I mean, you just saw what she said to me!

By the way, did I mention I own a small town???

:hitler:

he said 2 things i will never ever forget... but i also learned something from them. he said...

"you are such a Cword and you cant even start to realize how badly i want to hit you right now." ( i left him for 2 years for saying such a thing)

The important thing is that he never said such a thing again. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for Dick. He has done this to both Jen and Kail. I liked Dick in the beginning and thought he would bring drama to the show that makes me want to watch. I now feel only sickened by the things he says.

I have a child that was kidnapped 15 years ago and has never been found. Learning about violence from a personal situation has made me see the evil side of, unfortunately, everyone. I do not excuse ANYONE who uses violence or intimidation to get ahead. Dick needs counseling and soon. He will get more and more aggressive because now he thinks this tactic will help him win.

While I understand that most of the posters think Dick is great, I feel only sad for the people on the other end of his abusive attacks. I know this isn't the most popular opinion but at least I know I will stand by my convictions. I have enjoyed the controversies befpre but CBS should not encourage behavior like this.

Sorry to all who love him but this is just my opinion.

Talk about deja vu. Remember when Kaysar doubled up his fist at Ivette? A couple of posters proclaimed that he was going to explode, do physical violence. These posters also hated Janelle, called her a trannie, a thief, etc. I mean constantly, never lettlng up, It was as if they knew most of us liked Kaysar and Janelle and simply wanted to antagonize us. Talk about flaming and baiting. Could it be that someone is back this year, but using a different name?

I was doing a gig in El Paso, and the staff took me over a few bridges telling me we were in Mexico...I kept drinking and agreeing, but fearing they were telling me the truth. El Paso is El Strango, IMO, no offense. I think the flatness screws people up. I'm used the Atlanta's big buildings and the occassional confederate soldier wannabe, to which I say, "Sorry, ya lost, cousin" :)

Anyway...I don't think Dick is violent, I don't think any of them are.

While I understand that most of the posters think Dick is great, I feel only sad for the people on the other end of his abusive attacks. I know this isn't the most popular opinion but at least I know I will stand by my convictions. I have enjoyed the controversies befpre but CBS should not encourage behavior like this.

Sorry to all who love him but this is just my opinion.

agreed i dont see how and why cbs didnt give him the boot. if it was marvin or someone who said those things he would be gone jmho. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Wow Sancy... Sorry to hear that, but thank you for sharing... Sometimes we get heated about things that happen on the show and don't think about the effects it could have on the people it's happening to... I still like Dick and don't think he would ever put a hand on anyone in the house, but I can see your point of view too...

Snancy,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... I can't imagine how difficult that is for you...

I understand what you mean in reference to Dick though I could never begin to imagine what you've gone through to lead you to that position.

I don't think he sees it as a threat of violence... I mean, some people are raised in an environment where its acceptable to say "I hate you" when what you really mean is "I'm angry (or upset) with you".

Its not sincere and it will never be followed up on. But I do see how it is hurtful, or appears hurtful, to those who aren't comfortable with it.

Fizzle and I apparently have different family backgrounds than a lot of the folks here. We have heard those things from people that we know love one another, said in a flash, with little thought and no malice behind them.

I guess just makes us take it more lightly. But Jen also seems to be fully recovered so there's that...

UVP... are you throwing the freakin race card down? Cause Marvin's a black man if he stepped out of line whitey would have taken him out??? Come ON....

Could it be that someone is back this year, but using a different name?

I think there are a lot more than we even could guess Oldguy... But I do know who you are talking about and I think it's entirely possible... All I can say is if you start seeing Kaysar Kulties, fingerbangers, poopteens, or mod mummies RUN like the wind... taunt.gif

UVP... are you throwing the freakin race card down? Cause Marvin's a black man if he stepped out of line whitey would have taken him out??? Come ON....

so just cause i name a black man it has to race card smh . i just felt like using marvin. can i not use however i feel fits the bill of someone bb producers would have gave boot to?

dick should have gotten the boot simple as that. talking about crushing someone throat is not kids play and if i was there i would have stood up for jen and said hey you loser pick on a man your own size :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Well, being part irish and native american I guess she could be part native american, but if so I would claim her either...

No, that was my fault for assuming that's why you mentioned Marvin. I assumed it from posts you'd made in previous threads that centered around race and presumed racial descrimination.

Dick was calm, didn't yell, and stayed a far distance away... and hours later was talking friendly with his alleged "victim".

too much WE on this board. everyone has their own opinion . some i agree with some i dont. just cause you dont agree with folks opinion doesnt mean such and such is trying to blame or flame you. glad i am not a we type of person. shock needs to come back one of my favorite all time posters with neb and orion :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Fizz said, somewhere back there --

so yes, i do think there is a difference between calling someone dumb and saying someone is going to be violent. they are on opposite ends of the scale.

:rockon:

And Uvey said:

glad i am not a we type of person.

And if I may speak for the group, just this once, I think that is exactly why we need you, maybe even love you, aroun' here.

No, that was my fault for assuming that's why you mentioned Marvin. I assumed it from posts you'd made in previous threads that centered around race and presumed racial descrimination.

Dick was calm, didn't yell, and stayed a far distance away... and hours later was talking friendly with his alleged "victim".

sure he was after bb producer probably told him to chilled. i seen folks get put up and call folks out but calling out someone by saying you crush their throat is bs and should be an automatic boot. bb only reason dick was allowed to stay is ratings and we all know it. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

late entry into post jmho lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

UV -

Ya gotta remember that somehow we recognize the big windbags - and they get more chances than most. Hot air - warm heart - been hurt many times. Bark is worse than bite.

Archived