Thursday's Live Show 7/19

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so excited that MRA people bombed out that I jumped up yelling YEAHHHHHH my husband ran in livingroom thought someone hurt themselves (we care for his elderly mom) and got so mad at me.....grrrr HE HATES BB

:animated_rotfl:

Updates say he was smiling at her again at the end of the convo...

I think Nick's all swoony over Dani and when Dani asked him about what he and Zack were talking about he got offended because (i guess) he felt she didn't trust him.

Lovers spat, I suppose.

I'm sorry, but... how funny was it when Julie said to Jen something along the lines of.. "Jen, you take the 'uni' out of 'unitard'." All I could think was, "That just leaves the 'tard. Sounds about right."

Wow, I left this thread to go to bed & when I got out of work today, finished yet another paper for school, and got on here to see what happened, this is what I find. All I have to say is: Your world is ALWAYS what you make of it. Even the things you feel you don't have control of, are always at your fingertips to buy into or grow from. This is not projected at anyone, just a lesson I hope everyone recognizes as it is part of maturity & self-actualization.

Control your own destiny!

Take from it what you will.

Your session is over, please pay the receptionist. :animated_rotfl:

Archived