Who Should Eric Target? Task #3

Murf

i hate amber i wish her to go on the block again, my vote is for amber

i thought i remember jen saying she was going to put 2 guys up tho, and i believe jen is smarter than we all give her credit for, we know she hates dick he's going on the block for sure, and jen hates daniele too so i believe she'll put nick on the block with dick and if one gets the pov put up daniele, it's too soon for any of those 3 to go yet tho imho

i think joes a good choice too.....

i'm still mad at america for voting out carol tho, who are these voters i thought for sure america is voting for amver....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe or Jessica sound good to me. But since a gal just left, it 's time for a guy to go, so GO JOE

Kind of Ironic, that you said it's time for a guy to go so, you chose Joe, I don't know that I would classify him as a guy, but I agree on the joe or jess going up.

I know that she will prob put up Dick , but for once I like the bad boy. Dick stays in my book.

I can't believe I'm saying this because I think he's awesome on the show.. but I think Eric should target Joe. The fact that he can use Joe's going and telling Nick what Jen said is reason enough. It gives Eric something to build on and feed into a dislike that's already there. It's not going to raise questions in her mind like, "omg, why would he want me to nominate them?" and cause her to be suspicous in any regard.

My dream nom would be Danielle and Amber or Amber and Dustin. Either of those two would create waves because they are "tight" right now, and I would love to see them "not campaign" against each other, especially Amber and Danielle (I like Dustin... *sigh*)

America has to be careful on who they tell Eric to have her nominate. If people vote for Kail, and he goes to Jen with that...she will definitely tell Kail, since they have gotten close. Then he, himself can become a target.

A Dick nomination would be boring, cuz he doesn't have a "solid" alliance with anyone other than Danielle and she's the one with the friends. He wants to be nominated (IMO) to be the center of attention, and he is that already.

A Danielle nom, on the other hand would divide the house, again...

A Danielle/Amber nom would really stir things up because they both claim to be "tight" with each other, and they both have already made "friends" that would have to choose sides...and watching that would be more fun for me, than Dick getting his wish (to be nominated)

It's sounding more and more like it will be Dick and Amber on the block... That is if Kail gets her way... And it's looking like she will...

OMG Jen sounds just like dr will now. I just want to be here for a month or so and have fun. I don't care about winning. Yeah right. kail is so proud of herself. she thinks she has the control of the house now.

Archived