Who Should Eric Target? Task #3

Murf

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure that America chose Jessica for Eric to suggest. Why else would he bring her up out of the blue? I think he was pushing Danielle because he's trying to get Dick to be safe. I voted for Joe, so either way it sucks for me!

I have a question...

If the AC was Daniele, why would people want Daniele up and gone? It seemed like a lot of people were on her side, and wanted the Kail and Zack alliance gone.

Is it just b/c Jen got HOH and she probably wouldn't put them up that people didn't vote for Kail or Zack (enough to win, at least) or do people really want Daniele out? Since we can't get the others out b/c of Jen being close with them, would targeting Daniele make the show more interesting?

Can anyone answer this? It just seems that if indeed Daniele is the AC, then Eric might think that that side is disliked by the viewers, when at least I, thought they were more of the favored side.

:huh::confused:

I'm pretty sure the AC was Jessica, not Danielle. He just brought Danielle up to try and save Dick. I think most people want Dick to stay in the house and if that means giving up Danielle then so be it.

Why I say Jessica is AC is because out of all the people he listed; Nick, Dick, Danielle, Jessica, and Joe (as the 5 most likely to be nominated) he told Jen that Jessica would be the most beneficial for her to get rid of? Why would that be beneficial to Jen? When most of the others would be better...

No he was really realy pushing Jen to nominate Dani. He even called her the B word.

I think America saw that she was trying to throw her father under the bus and you know how crazy us live feeders and forum hounds can react.

There's a few things in that poll that I find hard to believe.

But let's keep in mind that it was put out by CBS---it's in their best interests to stir up controversy, whether it's based on truth or not.

If you read some of the post it seems like alot of people are newer bb fans or something. It kinda reminds me of the posters at vh1. Can't people use bots to screw the voting too?

I stopped reading over there when I repeatedly kept seeing Jen is the next Janie. ( I think its alot of people that don't see the feeds)

I voted for Eric to try and persuade Jen to nominate Zach. Anyone else think he, Mike, and Kail appear a little too cocky for an alliance that only has four people? (five if you count Jen)

I just hope Amber wins the next HOH so she can throw Kail and Mike or Kail and Zach up.

How do you vote, I have never paid that much attention. I am very new to Big Brother, this is my first season watching it, and I'm already hooked! Still a little unclear about some of the rules though. Do the people in the house know who voted for who in the eviction? Anyway, I would have probably voted for Zach too. I really don't like the whole Mrs. Robinson alliance. Mike seems to act like he's better than everyone, and Kail rubbed me the wrong way when she said in the first episode that her whole town worked for her. I hope Jen doesn't nominate Danielle and Dick, I actually really like both of them. Not sure who the house would vote out if they go up. I can't believe Jen won the competition. They should have made that question clearer. When do you think we'll know who's going up for eviction???

Archived