Spelling: Lose Not Loose

Angelwwolf

At 4:00 AM today here are the sentences in the updates: "Dick says don't loose focus..." and "Eric told Amber that if he goes on the block, he will loose it, and people better watch out."

I can't believe how many people make that mistake. It just drives me crazy. It's elementary school spelling, people. It's lose not loose.

Loose is when something isn't tight.

Guest jordansmom

The ppl who do the updates for us are up late watching feeds and trying to type at the same time. Spelling every word correct is not important getting the conversations are. So in my book they get a pass a spelling.

come on?? does this really need a thread?? If it poses such a problem to you, report it to the moderators. These live feeders are doing GREAT job posting these things, and keeping us who cant help out up to date. Why dont you start logging some updates if you already havent. But with 6 posts, member 767, it doesnt look like youve contributed much except unneeded criticism

would you rather have accurate updates or accurate spelling?

I personally am big into grammar too but geez cut them/us some slack. The last thing on my mind when I'm updating is spelling.

are you $%^^*&%&*%*%*(%#% kidding me??? :furious3: and another thing... :censored: and :furious3:

ok.. what i really said was this...

1. you created a needless thread

2. you are talking about live feed posters that are up at 4am... uhh hello?

3. there has been worse spelling, but as long as we can understand it.. we dont care. we LOVE our updaters and we certainly dont insult them.

4. one more for the road :furious3: dont create stupid threads.

clean up on isle #6

Sometimes when people are typing very fast trying to capture all of the action happening on the feeds words occasionally get misspelled. So freakin what :grin2: I constantly type "there" when I mean "their" & yes I know the difference but it just comes out wrong sometimes. I appreciate all the late night feedsters who stay up til the wee hours just to ensure that I don't miss any goings on while I sleep.

Thank you late nighters happy0030.gifhappy105.gif

i cant believe someone with 6 posts, whose apparently been here a long time (member 767) feels he can make a ridicolous thread complaining about our hard working live feed updaters . . . . grrrrr!!!

Oh for the love of all that is holy..... You've had 6 posts in two years and this is one of them?

Since I'm posting on this completely unnecessary thread, I'll take this chance to give a sincere THANK YOU to all the live feed posters. I hope none of you actually loose your mind trying to make sure none of us loose any sleep. I for one really really appreciate it. Some people obviously have some lose screws in their head and have nothing else to post about. I hope they can loose some of the nonsense and find something else to say!

Anjel,

All I cann say iz u are seriusly waCKD in the hed if u thinque ennybody hear kares how stouph is spelld.

Heigh kum on--therez a lott mor serius stuf two wurry abowt in the wurld

I say thanque u too peeple hoo post and hoo cerres abot their spelink.

My live updates are usually fraught with errors. Being really late and keeping up with the talking, especially Eric and Amber is quite the task.

As I told Morty, I'm the worlds worst typist. He said he was cool with it so I guess you should be too.

Oh now take it easy, everyone. I meant no offense. Of course I am grateful to the posters. I just wanted to point it out and didn't know where else to post it. This is the right place, isn't it?

Someone said to report it to the moderators? Are you kidding? You do that with serious offenses. This isn't a serious offense or any kind of offense. :)

Anjel,

All I cann say iz u are seriusly waCKD in the hed if u thinque ennybody hear kares how stouph is spelld.

Heigh kum on--therez a lott mor serius stuf two wurry abowt in the wurld

I say thanque u too peeple hoo post and hoo cerres abot their spelink.

my computer underlined misspelled words... uhhh theres a lot of underlined words there. lmao :smilielol:

i also wanted to mention (i forgot in my previous thread) that maybe the thread starter should come back and read MY post after 11pm.. heck, even I cant understand what i wrote! :cookoo: many have tried, few have succeeded to decode my "MESS" bahhaahaaahaaaa

spin that.. suppa star!

Someone said to report it to the moderators? Are you kidding? You do that with serious offenses. This isn't a serious offense or any kind of offense.

you know what is a serious offense????

starting stupid threads.

no really, it is.

just saying.

many have done it... many have been deleted.

I checked the page, and it was ME that uploaded it. I've sent a message to Morty so it will get fixed. Not sure when, but it'll get done.

Thanks for pointing it out Angelwwolf. You'd be surprised how many PM me about errors. I think Morty has said before that neither one of us are writers and without our posters we wouldn't have a page.

Maybe we should make this thread

Archived