Spelling: Lose Not Loose

Angelwwolf

It amazes me when I have the live feeds on how fast the updates get made. The people who transcribe them do an awesome job. I am a spelling freak myself, but these guys deserve some slack. They do a great job keeping us all up-to-date and whether it's spelled wrong or not, you can still understand the context of the sentence.

To everyone who contributes - a big THANK YOU! Keep up the good work. :)

:censored: this is SO NOT OK!!!

its not ok to be calling out such a silly spelling error... and then it turns out to be JEM??? one of our over worked MODS? give me a break.. better yet, GIVE JEM A BREAK!

::::::::mutters to self:::::::: so not ok with this... not ok.. not ok.... not ok... not ok....

All I have to say about this whole thread is

signs043.gif

This has been a public service announcement... Thank you for your attention...

Jem, thanks sweetie. As I said, no offense meant. :)

People sure seem to be having a lot of fun with this thread, so it's kind of good that I posted it, I guess. The over-the-top reactions from people over my little post are something else! I guess people enjoy going off at a "bad guy" when they get half a chance, even if the bad guy isn't actually bad. Oh well. :)

i'll say something positive :animated_bouncy:

i became addicted to morty's live feed updates during either bb4, but only just got live feeds last year

even with the feeds, i dont watch very much and still find myself reading the updates here

and, continuing the flow of positivity, i am positive that if you are smart enough to figure out there is a misspelled word then you are smart enough to immediately translate and move on

would anyone like to point out that i capitalize only when i feel like it?

Archived