Jenisms

deedsy

Jenisms!  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Whats Your Favorite Jen shirt phrase!!??

• Jenth Degree
    • I'm a Jenius
    • Jensa Member
    • Jenuine
    • None, Hate them all!

Well, look at it this way--it's not just Jen. Lots of people have bashed Eric and Daniele and Carol and Joe--So I think as we get to know the houseguests and find out irritating things about them, we tend to dwell on those irritating things. When they are doing more gaming in the house instead of constantly talking about their lives, then I think more thought on the boards will be focused on the actual game.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen any baiting or insulting insulting of you going on in this thread Xal. Just a lot of good-natured ribbing. The only thing close to a only bait & insult posted thus far just came from you :grin2:

There, I said it. I await the flames from all the perfect people of this forum whose nether regions smell like petunias.

I wonder if there's any chance we could get an official "love" thread where only love was allowed?

I'm actually bloated I'm so full of love.

...or maybe it's just gas. I never can tell.

^_^ Xal, I think this might be the thread you're looking for...silly love thread

I was just wondering if anyone had seen Twincities lately? She knows Jen from another board or something...

Anyways... I didn't like what Jen said about Dick, but other than that I am indifferent to her... I have the right to say that I think what she said about Dick was hateful and mean...

I simply dont like jen cos' I hate stupid people- I am intolerant of those that think they are all yhat and have nothing to back themselves up. The jen shirts are 'jenerally stupid' and I really am tired of seeing her butt crack- musta been a plumber in a previous life. Who in their right mind would let there children near her- little girls being influenced by her and little boys being corrupted by her- makes me disgusted and she gives all nanny's a real bad name. JMO

The Jen t-shirts thing aside, I actually find Jen very amusing. She's totally out there and completely oblivious about how much the others don't like her.

I would like to see her get HOH next week. I think it would be a riot to watch all these people having to kiss up to her and how much bizarre she would behave having all the power over the housemates destinies in the house :bdaymic:... :hahohi:

When I first saw all the 'Jen' shirts I just thought it was some wishful thinking on her part that she'd be a B I G hit on the show and sell a lot of them. (evidently she thinks a lot of herself)

Other than that.... the too small bikinis, nasty remarks and occasional lying don't bother me a bit ^_^

I am sorry Xal if you thought I was baiting you cause I wasnt doing it on purpose

Mods If I was baiting please tell me so I wont do it again.

Back to Jen again I dont see so much hate as disquist at the way she acts. She thinks shes all that and sorry I dont see it. Her shirts just make it appear that she thinks shes better then everyone. I would not let her babysit my kids cause I dont wont my children to think that if they arent perfect they are less of a person. The comment she made about Dick was rude and inconsiderate.

On topic at first it was kinda funny but now I think I want to puke lol. jentelligence and jenerally stupid too funny I love it

I tried but i just can't find any reason to like anything about Jen, especially the stupid shirts.

Archived