Jenisms

deedsy

Jenisms!  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Whats Your Favorite Jen shirt phrase!!??

• Jenth Degree
    • I'm a Jenius
    • Jensa Member
    • Jenuine
    • None, Hate them all!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who in their right mind would let there children near her- little girls being influenced by her and little boys being corrupted by her- makes me disgusted and she gives all nanny's a real bad name.

Is this a little harsh considering we actually have no proof of what she is like as a nanny. This is a real person who has real parents, relatives and friends. Let's not loose perspective. Since she chose to be on the show any comments about her behaviour there is fair game , I just think before we comment on her personal life we should at least know her. YMO

The bath suits are overboard. That being said, I am a guy, love the tops butt the bottoms make me give my head a shake.

I think the t-shirts are a chilltown thing. Boogie probably thought it would make them some money. It seems his finger prints are all over them. (yes there is a pun there)

Here are a couple other ideas for her t-shirts (not commenting on her personal life or career just names that would work on her shirts and suit her TV persona)

Prejentious

Arrojence

Egojentric

Nonjensical

enough for now I'm out

i think the whole nanny thing was a cover...

maybe she did some babysitting but nanny? with her "busy" life? nah. i can buy that she has done some babysitting jobs.. thats about it.

Jen is sitting on a gold mine with "Jenisms" since every 3rd baby girl born between 1970 & 1982 is named Jennifer (it's the Emma of yesteryear!)

That being said.... It's hard to like a woman who would go and tell others that a guy tried to kiss her when clearly he didn't. It turned into a whole he said, she said thing and I can tell Nick was upset about it. That kind of crap doesn't need to go on and obviously she has MAJOR self esteem issues and has never been put in a situation where any woman has been the center of attention. Danielle should have used POV and put Jen up... if Jen wins HOH she's just going after the "pretty girls" so she can have the guys all to herself.

[Here's what a wise man once told me "Judge not lest ye be judged" , "Those in glass houses should not throw stones" and the ever popular "If you don't have anything nice to say....".

/quote]

You forgot the rest of the line.... "If you don't have anything nice to say... come sit next to me".... wisewoman Ouiser Boudreaux Shirley MacLaine...Steel Magnolias

Archived