Jenisms

deedsy

Jenisms!  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Whats Your Favorite Jen shirt phrase!!??

• Jenth Degree
    • I'm a Jenius
    • Jensa Member
    • Jenuine
    • None, Hate them all!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The constant hate of Jen on these boards almost makes me want to go to that "other" BB board where people are even meaner (and they're known for it) but at least they pick on everyone evenly, not just one person.

You are all, seriously, becoming a broken record. It's not funny anymore. It's actually very unappealing and trite.

I remember the BB boards being much more about discussion and less about cluttering up half the board with how much you don't like someone, re-using the same insults all day long. What happened?

The NH vitriol wasn't nearly as repetitive as the Jen hate. Also, at least there were some NH fans here who slammed Kaysar and company.

It just seems this year it's hard to read a thread without Jen hate and only Jen hate. Sure, there's the occasional Amber or Carol hate but really guys, it gets boring after awhile reading the same things about Jen.

Xal. . . take a knee. I dub thee "Xal the Jen Defender". Now arise brave warrior, don thy "Jen Rules" t-shirt, go forth and say nice things about Jen. You have my blessing. But I give you advice a wiseman gave me once before jury duty. . . "If you're the only one in the room with a different opinion, there might be a reason for it".

Xal. . . take a knee. I dub thee "Xal the Jen Defender". Now arise brave warrior, don thy "Jen Rules" t-shirt, go forth and say nice things about Jen. You have my blessing. But I give you advice a wiseman gave me once before jury duty. . . "If you're the only one in the room with a different opinion, there might be a reason for it".

Yes, and the reason is mob mentality sucks and I'm not a sheep. :animated_wave:

Just because you're in the minority doesn't make you wrong.

Henry Fonda in 12 Angry Men would disagree with you, btw.

Here's what a wise man once told me "Judge not lest ye be judged" , "Those in glass houses should not throw stones" and the ever popular "If you don't have anything nice to say....".

Most of what I say now is all in fun btw, so don't take offense. I can't stand most of the things she does either. Difference is I feel badly for her and choose not to join in with everyone else and bash her for breathing.

Maybe I should have ordained you instead. When you put yourself on a voyeur TV show, you become fair game to be judged. There is no right or wrong here. It is our opinion of Jen. Just because you don't like our bashing of her, doesn't make us wrong and you right. And Twelve Angry Men, as great as it is, is fiction.

OK, enough with you Xal. I thought you might have a sense of humor.

Xal why do you jump to the mob mentality conclusion because most everyone dislikes Jen? There is a distinct possibility that she guided us to our dislike by being very unlikable & having no redeeming qualities :animated_scratchchin: MBE if you hire a private plane & drop her a care package full of adult sized swimsuits with a note telling her to quit saying "like" & quit wearing those idiotic shirts that scream her lack of JENTELLIGENCE then we will all begin to embrace her :grin2:

"The constant hate of Jen on these boards almost makes me want to go to that "other" BB board where people are even meaner (and they're known for it) but at least they pick on everyone evenly, not just one person."

Later!!! It's been a slice!!

I'm not even sure that would help DB. I felt disdain for her when she snidely spoke of Dick. I knew right there she thought she was too good for everyone else. Just because someone doesn't look like everyone - doesn't mean they won't be loved by everyone. Jen is the one that made the error in the game.

She got me at "DON'T TOUCH ME ~ I DON'T WANT SOME OLD GUY TOUCHING ME"

XAL she does have a fan club of Mike Boogie and gang. So you are not alone in your Jenalicious feelings.

Yeah reign, that is the worst thing she has done & she made it even worse by approaching all the other gals & telling them to not let Dick touch them either. MBE if she lets Dick cop a feel we will like her more :animated_rotfl: but I doubt Dick would touch her with a 10 ft pole.

I actually liked Jenth Degree, because it was the first one I saw. But when I realized that she was practically making a profession out of coming up with cutesy slogans that included her name, I started to throw up a little in my mouth when I saw a new one.

Xal, do you mean there are other boards besides Morty's? :huh: Oh, yeah--those are probably the ones with no feeds transcriptions, where they steal ours and make up their live feeds reports. NOW I know what you're talking about! :lol:

On a (more) serious note, I don't think the subject of this thread is Jen bashing at all. It's asking which of Jen's shirts we like the best, or if we like them at all. If some of the members don't like Jen and choose to make fun of her, then that's their choice, but the thread itself is not one of many threads started to bash Jen, or "cluttering up the board."

People baiting and insulting me really doesn't effect me one bit, just an FYI.

Look, I'll be blunt. I can't stand imperfect people who rail on others incessantly. It's human nature to do it sometimes but constantly?

There, I said it. I await the flames from all the perfect people of this forum whose nether regions smell like petunias.

:giljotiini:

Nope, just one person.

I think I went through this last year actually with all the bashing. It seems like there is more bashing here than talk of the game. It's just a major league pet peeve of mine. I'm a nice, happy go lucky person offline and I hate negativity, especially when it's non-stop. It seems especially bad this year and the game has barely started so I'm a tad worried it's only going to get worse.

Archived