Not Homophobia One Bit

uvp

I never did get my dirty hooker application :animated_scratchchin:

Oh and to stay on topic.....

I'll be the happiest dirty hooker I know when this world stops identifying people by their race, religion (or lack of) and/or sexuality, etc. I really hope for my kids' sake that ignorant people become less ignorant and more tolerant, and I hope it happens fast. :furious:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snancy the board members made a rule you have to have at least 500 posts to be a Dirty Hooker member. Their rule not mine. So get busy posting!

they didnt originaly want the gay couple to hook up, cause heck they are "emimies".

i dont have a problem with 1, 2, 3,4,5 black people in the house. it doesnt matter to me.

i just want to see a albino miget, and i will be happy! :):madhatter:

Snancy the board members made a rule you have to have at least 500 posts to be a Dirty Hooker member. Their rule not mine. So get busy posting!

Well CRAP! Guess that leaves me out, too!! Can't we have like (<~~ha ha, I said "like") junior hookers or something??

LOL Well, I have the third highest post count on the board... Right after Fizzle and Dade... Does that make me the third dirtest hooker?

well im just upset! theyve had asians, african americans, causcasions, Ivette's (not sure what she is)..
OMG how could you forget?! She only screamed it all the frickin' time!! LATINO!!! :giggle: Maybe you purposely pushed it from your memory. Don't blame you! ;)

LMAO Yana!!!

yana.. you cant be in our club.. you are.. um... a forum host.. and we cant allow you to have any dirty hooker connections. sorry. ::::::::::::takes kickback under table:::::::::::: but thanks for letting "hang" out around your "corner"

let this be a warning to all those "other" FORUM HOST.. or MODS.. you CANT be in our club!!!!!

Personally, I won't be satisfied until BB gives us a cast that truly represents America.

You know, the token black guy, the asian chick, a latina hottie, the dorky white guy, a hippie, a yuppie, a Jew, a Christian, a Muslim, a drag queen, a lesbian, a midget and a partridge in a pear tree.

(Knowing BB, we'd have an all white Christian cast with one cross dressing latino Muslim midget thrown in to round out the house!)

People are always going to be under-represented.... minorities are on Big Brother, white folks are on Flava of Love.

yana.. you cant be in our club.. you are.. um... a forum host..

AAAWWWEEE Ok... Um but I only host the one board... It's only interviews... <kicks dirt> I never get to play in any of the fun games...

but king.. you disagree on all of our issues... you dont make a very good dirty hookers pimp!

yana.. dont you worry, we still consider you our inside gal, our ... umm... hostess with the mostest.. our secret member we only talk about in private! shhhhhhhh

Yath, Fizzle told me as long as I drank like a dirty hooker all day yesterday I would be off probation. Mission accomplished :food-smiley-005:

Hey MBE Yana could be the madam as long as she agrees to <ahem> service oldguy when we're not around :giggle:

Archived