Not Homophobia One Bit

uvp

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats Lynn

Now you have to do the charity gigs that Yath is in charge of and Marty has some other things for you to do. Fizzle just gives orders all the time. Expect an order any time.

Sign me up

i think :lookaround:

Getting back to the topic,

good point yath. but bb i feel is paying with fire. alot of viewers may be turned off. me i turn off my feeds when joe and dustin talk sexual.

Each to their own and I think I have proven that I have an open mind, but yeah, I could do without the pillow talk... Waaaay to graphic...

First; the initial question presents a bit of a false problem. Should there be any problem with either type of couple? Doesn't the meer notion of bringing either up as potentially problematic indicate a larger problem - one we like to call bigotry and prejudice in progressive areas of the world. I'm just sayin......

Anyways, moving on: the studies showing higher than 10% are actually referring mostly to incidental homosexuality, ala Nick's experience. But the 10% range is actually pretty darn spot on in most non-gay reforming academic studies.

Finally - don't most people eventually get around to talking about sex when they are bored and in social environments? Sex is generally a crowd pleaser, and people enjoy all sorts that might surprise, shock and even dismay others, but that doesn't make it wrong. The best approach if you're a rational and reasonable person, and not bigoted is to just be fair handed in your approach - don't want to hear about gay sex? Don't condone sex chat in general. Anything other than that is just...well, hypocritical. You don't want to be a hypocrite, do you?

Don't condone sex chat in general.

I would rather do it then listen about it...

Anything other than that is just...well, hypocritical. You don't want to be a hypocrite, do you?

I call bs to that statement... I'm straight, how is it hypocritiical that I don't want to hear two guys talking about sex.... Doesn't mean I think what they are doing is wrong.... I just don't wanna listen to it...

I gotta agree with King.

One can find gay sex gross but still 100% support their right to do what they want... just not hear about it.

My best friend's a vegetarian... to her, the fact that I eat meat is gross (hehe... get it? eat meat?). But she doesn't make me feel bad about my meat-eating lifestyle, she just doesn't want to hear about the steak I had last night.

Why have two gays on BB?... bottom line, producers are betting it is good for ratings.

I suspect BB is popular among the gay community in part because they have flamboyant gay men.

Doesn't turn me on sexually, but it doesn't bother me either. I've been around gay people all my life, they are flawed individuals like the rest of us.

Never cared much for Marcellus, constantly too over the top, I just wanted him to shut the F up. He wasn't a very good BB player either.

I just wonder why they can't have a BB without any gay folks on it.

uhh same reason someone wonders why they cant have a bb without a black person on it.

or why they cant have a bb without 13 white people on it.

or why they cant have a bb without a dumb blonde on it.

or why they cant have a bb without a dirty hooker walking in heels and a bathing suit bottom ridding up her *ss.

why not? why yes? they like to throw all these people together to see what they will do. to see how the fans react. clearly they have gotten what they wanted.

Space, why WOULD they have a BB "without any gay folks"??????????

And to add to Fizzle's fine list:

Why don't they have a BB without people over 6 feet?

Why don't they have a BB without people with college degrees?

(both minorities)

Archived