Those Who...

April

I am on call tonight and made sure I let my boss know I did not want to work, I am geared up, how lucky for me that I was on call the day after a holiday, so i can see the first episode!!!!!

Everyone knows that knows me, knows that once BB starts that I'm in my own world! I've sucked my mom into the craziness so I can have someone to talk about it with. She likes the show, but she doesn't get into it like I do! I work from home and am on the computer watching/listening to live feeds most of the day!!

Anyway, the only plans I had for today is to watch my beloved show!! It will be recorded on the DVR too, just in case I need to go back and watch it again!! :)

Didn't get on the board today, finished up some things I needed to take care of. But, there is a light at the end of the tunnel...I am here now and probably for the rest of the night.....................weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I had no plans for tonight, but I might be missing Sunday or Tuesday's show... I found out 20 minutes before the premiere that my uncle had past away today...

Archived