Those Who...

April

First off... Cajun... I LOVE Your icon... the Little Lad commercial puts my in hysterics everytime i watch it. And luckily I didn't have to cancel any plans for tonight. I'm soooo excited and kinda feel like a crackhead... but whatever its Big Brother... you all understand!!

I dont get off work till 8, and then i have a 30 minute drive. ......... sooooooooo, im gonna wait till it comes on CBS or DL the torrent, which ever is availble first (we were supposed to havethe DVR, but comcast is stupid, and i wasnt home during installation)

I have a golf lesson from 5:00 - 6:00 then I'll hurry home to catch the start at 7:00!

When I first read the question, I put the stress on the wrong word and it sounded like you were asking about turn down services offered in hotels - I was really confused until I read it again! :confused: LOL

It is my daughter's Birthday today. I mentioned that tomorrow would be a better evening to go out to dinner and celebrate.

She said "oh ya that's right Big Brother. Thanks a lot Mom"

LOL she still loves me though.

I shoot on a pool league on Thursday nights but i let the team know way ahead of time that once Big Brother starts i would be a little late every week.

hahaha didnt break plans but also didnt make them either...I was trying to swindle my way out of work tomorrow Am but they caught on... :furious3: I was planning on staying up to watch the feeds...They always find a way to rain on my parade darn work..

Methos...Sorry, but I missed seeing your invitation earlier.

Yes, I would have loved to go to dinner with you....a bit late now, cuz I have a date in a couple of hours with uvp.

Can I take a raincheck?

Archived