Opening Night.

King123

Are they going to tell the houseguests that they are going to be rooming with hate ones? will they bring them in with 2 diffrent groups kinda like with the X-FACTOR?

i dont think they should be like "Hey, the twist is, you will be rooming with hated ones" cause some of them could possibly pare up with there "hated" ones and be in a allaince just because they know each other..... i could see myself pairing up with my enimy just because i know them.

how would you play it with your "enemy"? would you keep them for a while, or get them out as soon as you could?

AND if dick and danielle father/daughter rumor is true. then they might not want to tell anybody that they are related. although you may not like them, how could you vote your own daughter outta the house when 1/2 a million is up for grabs. you may not talk, but you still would like to see them happy, i would think.

I'd make a secret pact with them to let the others think we hated each other. Then I'd position us on "opposite" sides so we could spy and misdirect attention to other HG.

Lastly, I'd make sure to stab them in the back before they could do it to me.

I have a feeling they'll enter in groups - but won't let the groups see each other beforehand. So, while group 1 is excited about picking the best beds, group 2 (the enemies) will follow in and cause problems. This actually might turn out to be a decent twist - if in fact the "enemies" really hate each other.

I have a feeling they'll enter in groups - but won't let the groups see each other beforehand. So, while group 1 is excited about picking the best beds, group 2 (the enemies) will follow in and cause problems. This actually might turn out to be a decent twist - if in fact the "enemies" really hate each other.

But they aren't gonna hate each other enough to where they come to a fist fight, that would be good feeds.

Okay, this is what I hope to see on the first eposide, they bring in the first group of non-enemies, lets say theres 14 hgs, and theres 3 enemy pairs, or if this Samathna person is on the show. They send the first group in. lets say its 15-3 other = 12. So the 12 enter, Julie doesn't tell them there are more house guests. Then the last 3 enter the house, but they are told they are the first group of HGs, then they enter without any warning, they walk in notice these 12 people in the living the room, and the one person they can't stand. Then we see the initial reactions, anger, hate, maybe jealously, etc. They go out into the backyard and do their food competition, where the teams are split up 7v8, but the 3 enemy pairs are all on the same team so they must work together to win food for the week, then that competition turns into an endurance competition. Then it goes all out there, maybe lets say one pair ends up final 2 in it, and we see them start bad mouthing each other, then the one causes the other one the HoH competition. Then we see them interact in the house until the credits roll, then we wait for feed time.

How does this sound?

except that the food comp always happens on a friday (around noonish their time) and we see it Sunday. everything else sounds good.

usually the first hoh is an endurance... (although last year was not) i hope they have an endurance this year... i like it like that.

i bet you are right Twin.. and also...

and i was thinking about this before... when you fill out the application and they ask about friends, relatives and what not... say they asked about any enemies.. i could see someone writing down someone first name, but why would you write down their full name and contact info. why would you have any current info either if you are enemies.. ?

and say you didnt give all that info and just gave a first name and later BB asked for more info on the enemy.. wouldnt you then figure the twist out? wouldnt you figure out that they are going to contact that person and see if they could get that person onto the show?

so either way, i dont think it would be any secret to see someone that you know in the house. specially anyone that YOU gave info about. this goes back to "the X Factor" Season also. nice acting when they entered the house.. but come on.. somewhere in their head they had to know that there was a chance that would happen.

except that the food comp always happens on a friday (around noonish their time) and we see it Sunday. everything else sounds good.

usually the first hoh is an endurance... (although last year was not) i hope they have an endurance this year... i like it like that.

Lets take a walk down memory lane :)

BB2: First night: The Food competition where they had to all cram in the car, then that turned into endurance for the car.

BB3: First night: Nest egg Food competition

BB4: First night: before the 5 final HGs entered food competition called "THE X FACTOR" with the giant X beams.

BB5: First night: "FOOD COMPETITION : HUNGRY, HUNGRY HELIX" with giant helix.

BB6: First night: Surf's up Food/HoH Competition

BB7: First night: No food competition; Falling Stars HoH Comp

So from BB2-BB7 5/6 of the seasons have started with a food competition so I assume to safe to say theres a great chance the show will have a food competition on Thursday

:smilielol: i remember all those comps... but no recollection of food being part of it.. lmao that is very weird. all i cared about i guess is the hoh part. i think i have selective memory problems... :animated_scratchchin:

I only remember the HOH competitions on the first day too fizzle so its okay...blame it on the excitement and adreneline of bb finally starting

In Season three on opening night here's what Morty had to say about the Food/HoH comp...

The food challenge required HGs to grab the week's food and take it to a nest, atop a faux tree.

Season four...

Following the meet and greet with the first eight, there was a food challenge.

Season 5...

The HGs moved in last week, but for us, it was the first night. Starting with the broadcast-- Julie Chen welcomed the guests and showed us the HGs getting their keys. Then Julie let the first four into the house to select their beds, Adria, Lori, Michael and Jase. The Second four were Jennifer, Marvin, Drew, Scott, Holly. Diane Karen Will and Mike were the last four . Then they all introduced themselves. Jennifer told the group she wants to be called "Nakomis," as in the poem "Hiawatha's Childhood".

Next was the food challenge. It was a "food spiral," really pretty, looked like a big Christmas decoration, but it was supposed to be a DNA helix.

Season 6...

Then came the first shocker! There would be a combined challenge for Food and HoH! Part One is for Food, the losers go on PB & J for a week and have no chance at HOH.

Snipa is right, but I too had forgotten all about the food comps... I was all prepared to prove Snipa wrong... Great job Snipa...

Do you remember the treadmill challenge? I thought that was a first-night challenge, but it must have been later. I think that was the year that the twins were on the show. For some reason, I thought they didn't know each other at all during that challenge. :huh:

Can't say about BB2/3, though I do think they began with the food comp and ended with the HoH comp. BB4 I think ended with the ex's moving in and the HoH took place in the next show.

BB5 definately had a food and HoH comp in show 1, while I think both BB6 and BB7 had the HoH comp and the show ending with the nominations.

This year though I don't think there are any pre-emptions in week one meaning an extra show, so I think we'll see:

Thu: Food / HoH comp

Sun: Luxury (Hot Tub) / Noms

Tue: Veto Challenge / Meeting

Thu: Live Eviction / HoH 2

i remember all those comps.. i just dont recall any food being a part of it.... i am telling you, first night... i dont care about the food... i want to know bout the players and who gets HOH! after the 1st show you can toss me anything...

i think its safe to say that most of us here breath, eat, and sleep Big Brother. all the past BB info is avalible to everyone.. its just a matter of going and getting it. some info might still be in our heads and some might not be.. but each year we get a new group and new challenges... and new archives..

let the games begin! :party_smilie:

my BB viewing history only goes back to middle of BB4/XFactor season... I also was ready to say food wasn't involved in the first night's show... I remembered the surf's up competition, but didn't recall it being for PBJ also :)

Knowing the twists, I think the two main things I'll be excited about Thursday is how it's revealed to the guests, and seeing the first HOH comp... and then of course having the live feeds get turned on officially :)

Hey, how about they send 12 of the people in the house the 1st day (sunday i think) and they dontthink anything about it... BUT thursday they send the "Enimies & samantha" into the house Live at the very end of the hour, that way we could watch it on feeds, and the could edit it for saturday just in case they use foul language.

Archived