Opening Night.

King123

ginger.. i think they have maybe 2? maybe 1 guy 1 girl. just in case at the last minute one backs out, or screws up... therefor getting booted before even getting in!

in that case they probably would look into their finalist top 40 for the people that live in the area... so they could snatch them up quick. half of the houseguest live in L.A. already, so it wouldnt be a surprise to any of the fans.

Re: Food Comps.

Can't recall BB2/3 but in BB4 and BB5 they were used to set up the theme for the series with the X Factor and the DNA thing.

Also the BB4 one was good as it was question based about the houseguests, so revealed a few facts and that to the viewers. BB5 I think was mainly about the twist for Lori to win $10,000 by sacrificing the food.

Don't know where else to post this but since I'll be missing "opening night" cuz my husband is taking me out into the wilderness for five days (I think he's doing it on purpose just so I'll miss BB :angry: )-

I hope everyone enjoys watching it and can fill me in BIG TIME when I get back!!

Archived