Amber Week 1

Jem

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You people are picking on her for the God talk, but there are alot of people in the house that are going way overboard with religion affecting their gameplay.

Look at Jameka. I love her, but I think it's a little freaky that she is telling Carol that God told her she should vote for Amber to stay... I don't care what your religious beliefs are. When your God is caring more about a game of Big Brother than with everything else that's happening around the world (like Iraq for example), then I think something is wrong with that picture.

Couldn't you see God up there contemplating what to do with his time?

"Hmm, well, Iraq seems to be a mess. I could solve that now... but, uh, I'll wait a few months. Okay, what else? Oooh! Poverty! That seems like it needs to be dealt with... but then again, that might take awhile. Fine. I guess there is only one thing I can do. I'll help Jameka and Amber in the Big Brother house!"

Seriously. I'm sure no matter what higher power you believe in, he has more important things to do with his time than to get you farther in a reality TV show.

I remember making a comment about this very thing in chat one night. I'm so glad you started a thread on it. It's friggen GROSS!!

And it's not just her eating that drives me nucking futs, it's her mouth itself. The whole shape of it..is just odd. Forgive me if that sounds really rude, but if ever you've seen a burn victim you'll know what I'm talking about when I compare her mouth to theirs.

I just don't like the looks of her... sorry =/

I think that IF she stays, she's gonna work hard at getting that HOH. Then it'll get interesting. If she goes, then Dustin is gonna work hard at getting HOH, and it'll get interesting. Either way, BB is sure to get better.

I have known Amber since she was in middle school - she really is a nice girl and does take care of her family. Amber has a job a Caesars and a good portion of her income goes to helping her mom and sister. I would like to see her go far, she wanted this so bad and I know that if she is evicted she will still be grateful just for the opportunity.

By the way she is beautiful - for some reason they have really made her look unattractive. She can't cook because she has always worked nights - never home for the evening meal.

well, if amber survives thursday and stays in the house... we will know it was god's wish!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::RUNS::::::::::::::: runs faster than forest Gump::::::::::::::::::

Thanks for the insight Vegas... I like her... I don't think bringing religion into a game is a good idea, but that's her choice and that isn't going to stop me from liking Amber... I can understand praying for help to stay in the game because of her need for the money... I mean she is a single mother and she helps her family... I just don't think her talking about God with the other houseguests is a good idea... Thanks again for the insight...

that's nice that she's actually a good person out of the house vegasbaby

but i cant wait till she gets voted out soon soon soon i hope, and nope i havent even watched the feeds when she's talking about God....i just dont care for the single mom oh woe you owe me schtick

oh crappy.. you suck! hahaha i made a funnie.

but really... i am torn...

dick told her to stop with the sob stories.. why oh why didnt she listen???? and stop talking about god, and stop talking to god out loud.. we can hear you... and it freaks a lot of us out! its why some of us are on medication. :juggle:

I think it's great that God takes three months out of his busy schedule to hang around the BB house waiting for orders Remember, he has a lot of other stuff going on . .. helping basketball players make free throws, helping gamblers win the lottery, etc.

I firmly believe he has post-it notes hidden all over the house to help him keep track of all the prayers he's receiving. I think he's even told some of the hg's

"I am the Lord thy God - keep those orders coming.

I'll get to you as soon as I can. Be patient, My Children"

well, he didnt hear me yesterday when i asked him to keep me safe.. right before i tripped and hurt my back. i bet it was amber's fault.. she jumped line and stole my spot! grrrrrrr

Archived