Amber Week 1

Jem

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber does not need to breathe. Her conversation (using the word conversation loosely there) with Mike consisted of her just jabbing on for thirty straight minutes. She never went longer than 5 seconds without saying something.

yeh...she's a bit of a motor mouth. I'm laughing at her because she's talking non-stop to Mike...telling him some convos she's had with Dustin and Carol...Mike's just absorbing it all in and not giving out any secrets in return.

I kinda like her though...she's a bit rough around the edges but interesting and fun.

Thanks Amber ~ I was eating lunch when you were describing your boyfriend cleaning up the sh!t all over your body.

OK here we go again with more surgery talk.

Okay, I am a little disappointed in Amber. The more she talks, the less I like her. She just never shuts up and her voice is getting on my nerves. I really thought I was going to like her, too.

or the time i had the flu and woke up... with... a mess to clean up... mostly on my husband.. :smilielol: ohh now that was funny looking back on it.. at the time it was not. he still has no clue what really happened.

back to amber.. i like amber.. but i dont like how she is going around with all the stories.....the pity stories. she just said her sister has some disease and no health insurance and thats why she is there in the bb house.. she is taking care of her, her mother, her daughter, her neice, her boyfriend, her whole family.....

whewwwwww thats some sucker story...... did i ever tell you the time that they thought i took a bunch of pills? turns out, it was a stupid doctor that TOLD me to take em! you heard me right.. he was overdosing me for 2 weeks.. i ended up in the hospital.. i should be on bb, give amber a run for her charity. :smilielol:

yeah, jameka did shed a few tears though.. when amber said how her boyfriend would come to the hospital and clean her ass and get in the shower with her and wash her hair and stuff..

but as the stories went on, i think jameka wished she was cooking slop. :animated_rotfl:

I had some stuff to say to you Fizzle about some of your recent threads....but THIS IS THE AMBER THREAD.

And you know I don't like to go OT...

Really only 2 things to say about Amber: she never shuts up, and her hair is hideous.

and your grassy assy hair aint very pretty either. :smilielol: ohhh i got you on that! lmao look at your hair.. its all in a grassy spike...

ohhhh hummm

ok.. back OnTopic. amber needs to stop talking and start walking on the treadmill. if she did that as much as she talked, just think how her butt would look.

"and your grassy assy hair aint very pretty either. ohhh i got you on that! lmao look at your hair.. its all in a grassy spike..."

I can't begin to tell you how hurtful those words were to me, Fizzle.

You were also indirectly attacking Marty, cuz she personally chose that hair style for me.

I just didn't see it coming, Fizzle. Never expected it from you.

Archived