• 41 - 45
    • 46 - 50
    • 50 - 60
    • 60+

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spkennyshoot.gif

hey SCRebel... if you can stand the Rebels why is that a part of your name. My daughter is a senior at Ole Miss... and Captain of the Rebelette Dance Team... I am not from Mississippi but am a complete rebel fan... Hotty Toddy !!!

what year is your son in.... would not be surprised if my daughter knows him. There are several NC folks that hang out with Allie and her friends.

Welcome Star...

Daisy I lived in Cedartown, GA near Rome all my life until I moved to Macon 9 almost 10 years ago...

I don't know anyone except maybe two old high school buddies that go to Ole Miss.

I root against Ole Miss because they're in the SEC just like we are.

It's a part of my screen name because I meant like Rebel as in one who goes against society and didn't really realize the Ole Miss indication that could have.

great pics!! .. should make a thread for board member pics so we all can share ours ...or is there a thread already lol. Im lost and trying to catch up. I think its time I start posting here more then maybe i wont be so far behind

I have been here a long time... You have to also remember that I do spoilers for Survivor and I have the interviews I do... In fact I am waiting for Alex and Howie both to e-mail me back their interviews and I have just gotten in contact with Marvin and am awaiting his answer for an interview...

Marvin interview would be cool...

The Diane one is my favorite so far!!!

should make a thread for board member pics so we all can share ours ...or is there a thread already

This one is fine... Yana did... My pics are posted all over off topic so if you want to see me.... Happy hunting!!!

Right when BB starts I am sure this forum is going to get a major cleaning and relevant threads will be merged or placed accordingly...

hey SCRebel.. sorry it took me so long to get back with you... and me too... I was a Rebel BEFORE I never even heard of Ole Miss. Also, the rebels vs gamecocks football game last fall was great. The SC folks were a lot of fun.. we had a lot visit our tent and (tailgating) and fed them all.. Great sports ... fun day !!

Archived