Things We Don't Want To See On Bb8

TwinCity

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is always that dirty hooker and that stupid beabea thinking they can be fashion statments.. uggggggg it makes a statment alreatry... it says... dont mix your brother and your sisters sperm together!

you know... his sperm... her egg.. dont get techi with me!!!

you will make me forgt the path i was on.

crap.

i think i forgot my next thing i dont want to see! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad1:

I am sorry Fizz... Didn't mean to distract you... I do want to see a lot of beer and wine... Seems things always get better when it's around... I don't wanna see a Janelle wanna be...

why did you need to mention the brother/sister's sperm thing. something like that actually happened in France. this brother/sister that where in their 60s came to this country to get fertility treatments to have children. they had 2 one by a surrogate (sp), and another by the women using a younger women's egg. the brother was the sperm donor. so that kind of speculation isn't too far off.

I don't want to see Mike Boogie...ever again! NEVER!!!

I'm still sick about the outcome of last season...and don't need the reminder.

This thread has been quite funny... :grin2: ... I've gotten a few chuckles from it! (thanks)

I don't think we want to see any more make-me-think-its-anybody stand-ins.

I think we would really like to see a clean slate. To start again, please.

The entertainment isn't so much in the plastic broadcasts as it is in the comraderie, the affinities within a given timeframe, albeit 24/7.

We don't need wanna-be-actors; we need lots of honest souls, just trying to get along.

I think most of my don't wanna see has been posted.

I'd like to reiterate that I don't want to see some whiny "I'm poor, broke, homeless, wah, wah" blubbering from anybody. Nobody wants to hear how messed up your life was and how this money (if you win it) will change your life.

It's fine if the HG talk about their debt and how it will pay bills...I just want to see folks admit that their debt is their fault--nobody forced them to buy a 50 thousand dollar escalade or run up 30 grand in credit card debt. puh-leeze spare me!

how bout Kail.. she will be saying she owns a few businesses and needs the money to pay off some loans... UHHHHH hello? sell one of those motels.. or something...

ohh well.. i dont think any poor people will be on this year.. they all have had plenty of jobs.. modeling and/or acting... except maybe the retard guy that likes to design and work on designs, and design designs. :nerd:

Archived