Things We Don't Want To See On Bb8

TwinCity

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate to say it, but i kinda agree... i really didnt enjoy watchinng Gerry at all..... i mean sure, "Chunky" isnt bad at all, And please dont take this wrong, but they dont make good tv, we need eye candy. and look how heavy-set people have done in the past. Gerry didnt make it far, and Mike was the first one out. sure they might of been awesome players. but the others would just vote them out early anyways... im trying to say this without offending anybody.

I understand what you are saying... but, if a hefty person was chosen carefully..... it would work. Some of the funniest and most enjoyable people to be around and a little stocky.. :lipsrsealed2:

I also want to add that several of my closest friends are stocky !!! .. and I enjoy every minute with them.

OK K123 do you realize that she was a size 12? In todays standards she would be considered "fat" Isn't funny that you consider her sexy, and she was on TV and in movies and now you are saying that you don't wanna see a "fat" person on TV... Sorry, this just sticks in my craw... My mom has a hormone issue and is heavy and I am considered heavy in today's standard too... I personally don't think I'm all that big, but today's standards are way too unrealistic...

Mike (aka the don) was voted out early because he tried to go up against Jase and opened his big mouth. Not because he was heavy.

Gerry was funny as hell to watch. Look at the comp when they had to get in a pool of slime and Gerry had all that in the back of his suit. I laughed my ass off at that one.

i dont think 12 is "Fat" at all.... and dont get up set.

even if i wished everybody in the house was, i dont see it happening.... i honestly dont see ANYBODY in the house this year big. cause america doesnt want it.

Yeah when he had what looked like a load in his pants was too funny and think back to season 7 when they were doing the flowers and bees comp and George was laying in them to get the pollen out to fill the buckets... That was so funny...

I don't want to see any type of game where the houstguests just stand there in between walls and answer questions. BORING!

I don't want to see anyone who knows anyone else in the house.

I don't want to hear anyone talk about anyone they know that is famous.

I don't want to see slop but I don't want to to freaking filet mignon either.

I don't want to see hours of fake fire.

I don't want to see hair extensions on caucasians.

I don't want to see any peanut butter bikinis.

I don't want to see... well, I guess thats it for now. That was fun.

i don't want to see the following:

(i don't dislike marcellas, but he did a lot that annoyed me last year)

houseguests trying to play under the radar, and excepting to get a free ride that way. now if a houseguests has a legit stradegy to get far doing that, and is actually playing the game that's one thing. i don't want to see a player like marcellas sitting playing cards the whole time, and then complaining how the game is played, when he doesn't even bother to try and win an hoh.

none of this you need to keep someone in the house, just because they need the money, or they are a women. janelle didn't owe diane sequester, if she was trying to take her out of the game. just like she didn't owe all of the women to keep them in the game, when they where trying to take her out, and she wasn't aligned with them.

you aren't backdoored, if you are a replacement nominee.

i don't want to see floaters, unless they actually play the game while floating from alliance to alliance.

i would like to see less question and answer hohs, and more of a variety. i think the veto competitions are better then the hohs. i don't think the next hoh always needs to be decided at the end of that week's eviction episode.

i want to see everyone try in all of the competitions even if they suck at it, like howie did.

no more annoying phrases that everyone seems to use each season. last year everybody said they where thrown under the bus.

sunflower05, you have hit the nail on the head with your list. I don't think that the replacement nominee should be able to be backdoored either. Floaters irk me to no end unless they're actually playing the game along the way. I think the houseguests should be on a schedule and shouldn't be able to sleep until 1:00 in the afternoon or later unless they are sick. I also don't want to see people smoking. Does anyone know if it's going to be a smoke-free environment?

fixed comps

without fixed comps bb would be perfect

i like hg to grow some balls and go after the alpha players in the house and stop targeting the lil guy who has no alliance

they started rigging due to her.

Q&A its a reason bb producer went to it for majority of hoh comps all of a sudden

but cheating in bb will only get worst

with groupies loving a certain hg at all time high

bb producers knows they must keep those hg around

bb made millions off of the kaysar and janelle groupies with its text voting etc...

i dont see bb 8 being different

thats the biggest thing beside the cheating i hate

and no more viewer choice when it is clear who is going to win

bb producers that isnt fair when the viewers know before hand that a certain hg will win a viewer choice

and it isnt fair to the other hg who didnt win cause they had no shot to begin with

no more viewer choice

Archived