Things We Don't Want To See On Bb8

TwinCity

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to see past houseguests return at all for any reason. Not to host comps, not as ghosts, not as houseguests. Bring on fresh meat.

I don't want to see past houseguests return at all for any reason. Not to host comps, not as ghosts, not as houseguests. Bring on fresh meat.

AMEN

"Cool Beans" is definitely something i don't want to hear. Ok, we can have past houseguests only as comp. hosts. But please, not Holly.

I don't want to see the HOHs get food in their goodie baskets. Let them suffer with the little people in at least one aspect.

I actually wouldnt mind seeing them get even more perks,more food just more lol but not allowed to share with any of the other guests.

Yikes, if they take all our suggestions here maybe they'll have to re-name the show "Survivor Big brother" and make the HGs compete for beds and water too, :devilish:

I'm hoping for a variety of ages but not HGs that are too young or old, no cry babies or sob story tellers, no second chances for anyone, no daytime sleepers, no floaters making it to the end, no name droppers, no open house HOH room, no extreme drunkness and absolutely no sushy.

I won't mind seeing old HGs (especially the ones I liked) come back as comp hosts or for any guest apperances.

My dream is that they will cast a bunch of funny, impish people who will not forget this is a game, keep their sense of humor and spend the days playing pranks on each other (or just on the ones I don't like) just for my entertainment :daisy:

i dont want to see any tight shorts on any guy, no matter how hot he thinks he is. and i certainly dont want to see his "Pals" haning out of the shorts or trying to bust out of the shorts. and for petes sakes... keep those balls were they belooong! before some gal come over and slams them back into place.

onto the women..... if you have fake boobs.. good for you, but that doesnt really mean we all want to see them. so cover those monsters up. and wear a bathing suite that FITS! not one that is a few sizes too small. when its only a triangle covering your nipple... uhhh yea.... that is NOT YOUR SIZE!

grow up and take responsibility for your own stupid choices. one being on bb. :smilielol:

Archived