TwinCity

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont want to see all under 25s

I dont want to see this season played as a "team sport"

I dont want to see a blackout on the feeds for double evictions

I dont want to see twists that end up not affecting the game at all

I dont want to see any past HGs in the house (unless hosting a comp)

I dont want to see all Q&A style HoHs

I dont want to see 12-14 wannabe actors

I dont want to see anyone being brought back after being evicted

I dont want to see ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY

Guest jordansmom

^^^^^ ditto but i really don't mind the the ages as long as its not one person in the house who is the "old" one

less bitter people if they lose. it seems every time there is an allstar season whether it is big brother or survivor people end up hating each other. i really enjoyed last season, but i didn't like some of the bitter contestants that still haven't let it go.

we need more flexable alliances, not ones where people get all angry where someone is nominated that aren't even allies.

I don't want to see a divided house, friendsheep and i definitely don't want to hear the words "throwing me under the bus".

Oh and bring back the PB&J. No more slop.

Midgets could be fun. Definitely entertaining. They should get a pregnant woman too so we can watch her get sick. lol

No crybabies and nobody with agents..

haha that is true... midgets would be fun!!!! although HG with agents is gonna happen. Thats how it is now. It would have been awesome to have you or someone else from here on the show.

just a tip: If you know someone in Cali who can personally take your video or you know someone EARLY in the process... try that. Like right when this season ends try to get your tape in...not mail but taken to a real person!!!

Good luck next season!!!

Some of the old comps I liked, but I agree with not bringing them back... Alison should have new ideas and not just copy Arnolds...

i dont want anyone messing with their mics. ie: chewing on them, patting them, rubbing them, or making tisktisktisk noise into them just to :censored: with the live feeders!

I don't know if that would work... What if say the F2 were someone that didn't make people mad and someone that no-one liked... The one no-one liked could go around violating rules the whole time they were in there just the two of them... Ok so the votes do come down as expected... The one everyone liked wins and they lose a lot of money just cause the other one knew they weren't going to win...

I would like it if when the HGs are whispering and they cut to FOTH can you please keep the sound at the same level as them whispering. So my ears dont bleed and its scares the bejesus outta me :animated_shocking: !!!

Archived