Who / What tipped off Erika?

svirfnebli

At least we have that now. This season has been so predictable, at least now there is a chance the game could take a drastic turn. :D

Chicktown -vs- Chilltown.......I like it... "I like it alot"

Everyone knows what happens when women start comparing notes :D

Oh yeah I am so glad Glarica is staying :mellow: I can't wait to watch her for aother week in the BB house because she makes the show so very exciting :mellow: . I hope she wears her sunglasses indoors every waking moment because I am sure New York fashion designers are scrambling to adjust their Spring lines thanks to Scaricrow's fashion sense :mellow:

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL don't let her stay!!!!!!

I really just can't stand to watch her for another week :o:o:o or I may hurt my TV :blink:

^^^ I so agree with that. LOL Thats good.

I so want Will to wake up and start doing what he is good at. He could do it if he would just wake up!!! (can't help it - I don't want to see Erika after tonight - she is boring and just can't stand her. Will is atleast entertaining)

Actually Boogie is the one who sent it all crashing down, shows what an imbecile he is.

He WANTED Erika to make a case to get Will out. He figured it would be him and Erika in the finals, and she's probably the only one he could win against in the final 2. And if that didn't work he figured he'd at least get her vote from the jury. Goes to show the guy shouldn't think on his own, he needs Will to do his thinking for him. He blew it.

The girls could be just as mean in regards to each other. I don't feel sorry for any of them that have played BB.

With Erika being so confident now - I would love to see HER face if Janie evicted her after all.

I watched a lot of the Erika/Janie discussions last night, and saw them shake on the deal. I hope that Janie goes through with it and evicts Will. No matter what, she has to fight tooth and nail to win the final HOH, but if she can't get it, I think her odds of getting to the final 2 are better with Erika there than Will.

And if she's smart, she will let Will know that she is being distant with him because of the 'slut' comment that Erika told her about. She has already called him on it, so it would be a viable excuse.

Now... if Mike wins the final HOH, would he take Erika knowing he would have to be alone with her for a week? I'm not sure if we would ever see them in the same room! And if it goes down with Will leaving tonight, I'm not sure that Mike could even beat Erika (he definitely can't beat Janie).

Ahhh!! Whichever way it goes tonight, it's going to be good. I'm going to quietly freaking out tonight at the Blue Jays game. I'm so glad that I invested in a PVR last month so I can watch it as soon as I get home.

Funny thing...Will & Boogie were talking strategy when Erika came outside and they quickly changed the topic to the victory dinner hoping to throw her off...they inadvertently pissed her off instead.

Also, Janie said to Will & Boogie that Erika told her that he called her a slut. Will was stupified....his face was so RED. He, of course, lied about it, but the look on his face told all.

I guess he's not as good as a liar as he thought.

I think the truest words he's ever said are, "I think I've met my match!"

LMAO

her leeching instinct kicked in

Archived