HOH - Week 7 (Part 1)

CeCiMom

cg pick the wrong week to win hoh

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats a free week when you not gonna win the game. if anybody of lod win hoh cg on the block with janelle. janelle wins hoh cg on the block. whoever wins hoh cg on the block

Wow. It amazes me how even George could come up with the absolute worst replacement nominee out of everyone he had to choose from. I was really excited last night when George started putting the pieces together about how everyone in the house had pretty much lied or used him. I really thought he was going to take out a major player. But now, this is just a waste. I will not be sad to see Howie go (if he goes), but there are so many other scenarios that could have really shook things up.

I really wish he had nominated Will and Boogie to start with, then Mike would most likely have HAD to use the Coup on this eviction and someone big would have gone.

Man, these folks are gonna be kicking themselves for the rest of their lives when they look back at the game and see how screwed up it was to let Will and Mike make it past the first 2 weeks.

Dep

if you an sov fan you should blame janelle emotions for ct still being in the game

George has even admitted that he wont make it to the end. Not with him being on slop. Who is to say that George cant win HOH again? Who knows.....

He just assured Erika to stay, which he promised to do. If Janelle doesn't win HOH, he will be on the block with her and Janelle will go home AND Boogie doesn't use his POWER (which CG doesn't know what it is)

between howie and erika the best person to go would be erika. erika can win comps.. howie... not so much. :lol:

i mean really.. who is more of a threat to anyone???? not howie..him and george are the two people who have the lowest chance of winning something.

ericka the leech a girl from a small town called ct so she cant go :lol: . this leech gonna end up making final two

:blink: I just don't understand how anyone in that house isn't seeing

the total control that CT has over all of the goings on! It's mind

boggling what Will and Boogie have done this season. To be so

overpowering and still not be nominated like they should be...

that's good game play. If anything, those in sequestr should take

that into consideration.

I think George putting Howie up is great. No reason to keep him around and if Erika goes instead that is ok too. Oh no...he will make Janelle mad. Yeah Janelle is so scarey....what was it she told Danielle? Oh yeah..Don't start a war if you can't finish it. :lol::lol::lol: She didn't finish anything.

neb:

CT was in SR alone and said they are voting Howie out b/c he broke the major reality TV rule and outed the alliances....

so only James and Jani will vote to keep Howie, all others will be voting howie out...

Quote lidarln: they are voting Howie out b/c he broke the major reality TV rule and outed the alliances....

I wonder who died and made them the reality TV police?

Like they haven't broken any rules!!

That's all they do!

My thoughts exactly....

i didn't see this convo only read it on jokers but it was confirmed by 2 posters....

maybe Boog said it though and i think Will still wants Jani's loyalty enough to keep her happy by voting to keep howie....

MAYBE!!!

Well George finally got what he signed up for in "playing" the BB game, right? He certainly got a trial by fire last night, and although he needs to accept responsibility for his decisions, watching the bullying, begging, and crying last night was like watching a puppy being kicked.

I feel bad for the guy 'cause he's so incredibly out of his element. I feel bad for his children possibly watching the feeds and seeing the names that James is calling him. I suppose it's the same as the slams every other houseguest has received, but George seems less deserving of the crap James hands out.

I agree with others that George made some made choices, but maybe the house will turn and Erika will go.

George did what was best for him...

on 1 hand he had Janelle and Howie pushing for Danielle to be put up

on the other hand he had Will, Boogie, Erika, Danielle pushing for Janelle to be put up

George decided to leave the 2 biggest targets in the game, hoping they would go after each other rather than him next week.

Quote: " I just don't understand how anyone in that house isn't seeing

the total control that CT has over all of the goings on! It's mind

boggling what Will and Boogie have done this season. To be so

overpowering and still not be nominated like they should be...

that's good game play. If anything, those in sequestr should take

that into consideration"

I just think think that they are all hoping they make it to finals with either one of them (CT). In their little minds, they think they will get the votes to win finals if they are up against Will or Boogs. They're fools...they are making fierce enemies along the way and whoever is left in sequester will probably give the money to a CT out of sheer spite. I know I would! :)

LisaG,

I watched the convos last night...Janie & Howie never pushed for anyone to go up, they just wanted to ensure they weren't going up.

On the other hand, James, Boogie, & Erika pushed for Janie to go up.

Will volunteered to go up.

Dani demanded to know if she was being backdoored.

Archived