HOH - Week 7 (Part 1)

CeCiMom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, maybe that's why George put Howie up - he probably figured, hell, i"m going to sequester next week anyway, I might as well put a friend there first (howie) so i don't have to hang out with marcelles!

haha

George had made the smartest nominations this season, but he totally tanked them.

He knew janie was out for dani. Pretty much because she came after kaysar. Does he not know that not jani will be gunning for him? If he had to piss someone off he should have just nominated jani, kept the house happy & had howie to deal with. Either way howie & jani were gonna be pissed.

Howie did have a chance to win POV though.

Maybe will will decide it's best to get rid of ericka since howie isn't a threat.

howie needs to go if not janelle. not a fan of janelle but howie brings nothing to the game gameplay wise.

I think George was freakin tired of everyone telling him he "has to put up Janelle". Even if the guy didn't like her, it might have pissed him off and he felt as if he was being played. From my point of view, even if I agreed with people but they were telling me over and over that I had to do something, I'm not going to do it. Come on, he might have a strategy, stupid as it might be. He maybe thinking he wants Erika OUT now, especially after the constant "put up Janelle, you HAVE to put up Janelle".

Janelle wants Erika out.. as much as Boogie claims he does too, I think that's the problem. Boogie has no intention of *really* getting rid of Erika, at least not right now. Boogie is in no way, the stud the try to portray him as. I think he knows his options are pretty limited and Erika is about as good as it's gonna get for him. :P

howie i guess wont be making cg a jedi knight anymore

i dont see ericka leaving

I think George made one of the only smart moves for himself. Now Booger wont use the POWER, Erica is safe AND next week if Janelle doesnt win HOH, he will be on the block with Janelle and who do you think they are gonna vote out? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I definitely see Boogie saying one thing and doing another. I think he'll lobby to get Howie out

and make it look like it's for the best and not because he just wants Erika stay for his own

best interests, gamewise or otherwise. B)

howie never seen this coming. i thought howie was a lock for final foul. guess not anymore

Archived