HOH - Week 7 (Part 1)

CeCiMom

I was gonna put this in the George thread, but it kind of involves everyone, so move if you must.

Ok, so all season, everyone in this house has used George for a vote, kept him alienated by never really including him, mocked him, and basically considered him a non threat.

Now, George wins HOH and everyone is running scared.

Danielle has lied to George, thinking he was too stupid to figure it out. Guess what? He was paying attention.

The Sov6 never asked him into the HoH to see what was on his mind, but they did try to make him believe that they were saving him every week. Now he finds out that they never really considered him a threat.

CT? He knows that they are in cahoots with everyone and that they have kept him in the dark.

He knows so much, and has been so undervalued.

Danielle immediately turns on Bully-Bitch mode.

James tries to cover all his bases, but knows he is safe.

Erika is trying to defend other peoples actions, while at the same time doing what she can to save herself.

And that's just within the first few hours.

Everyone in the house thought George could be dealt with at a later date. No one really expected him to be HoH, so they never felt he was important enough to include.

And now he has the power and no one knows what he will do (even George doesn't know)

Serves these folks right. They should never have written him off just cuz he was season 1 and over 35.

If he is smart, he will put up Janelle and she will go. At least if he is put up next week, he will have taken out a major player. How funny would it be if CG took out Jedi Janey? LOVE IT!

But, he is now talking to Boogie, and so the BS filter on my computer can't handle all the crap that is being spewed. I will just sit and enjoy Georges power for a little while longer and the hit the sack.

Dep

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he is smarter, he would put Danielle up and knock out the only person in the house stronger then Janelle (other then Will). Danielle has the numbers, Janelle just has two. If he joins Danielle, he is last in the alliance of Danielle, James, Will, Boogie, Erika, George....if he joins S6, it Janelle, Howie, George. That gets him in final three instead of kicked out next week.

. . . now Danielle's in the HOH with her crocodile tears (ugh!) with Will up next . . . man, the LOD steamroll is just too much! :blink:

the big question is how will Howie deal with this when his brain (ie Janelle) is evicted and he realizes he's got nobody left . . . is he going to go Busto on George? I hope not! :(

PS This is why I hate it when the producers manipulate the game so much . . . it's 10x way better when they just let the nature take it's course :P

Will has mentioned before that he doesn't like floaters or "people who don't play the game" and I firmly believe he meant that. He is too game oriented and smart to not appreciate anothers great game play. This is why I think he has some respect for Janelle....and even James....they are both bad asses.

If given the choice I bet he'd much rather duke it out in the end with Janelle and James then some lame floater. He doesn't need the money. He is there for the mental sport of the game.

This is why I don't understand the notion to keep Erika. I think it is just passifying time. I don't think Will would push to get rid of Janelle at this point. It would surprise me.

First let me say, Thank you Dep for this thread. It's about time the old school Morty's Crew have something to Banter about.

What better Time for A: a Double Eviction B: Chicken George winning HOH, and lastly C: JAMES winning POV!!!!

Georgie having the Power and knowing that whatever he does, he is screwed is nothing short of perfect for this game. The beauty of it is that he knows is.

Ask yourself this one question and be honest: "At the beginning of this season, did you think Chicken George would win HOH?....and if so did you think he would do it the most Crucial week?"

My awnser was No, and No. But, thankfully it was Yes, and Yes.

ARGIGATO BB, it's about time the House gets interesting.

Only problem is the major backstabbers of the house have convinced CG to get rid of Janie for them and according to Danielle......are planning to get rid og GC next week because of "all he put her through for considering putting her up".

I hope CG comes to his senses and realizes these people are only being nice to him to use him and takes out Danielle before she does it to him next week.

But I don't think that is going to happen. So I guess Janie goes and then CG will be following right after her.

But George is an honest guy and he told Janelle he wouldn't put her up because she didn't nominate him and he told Mike that Danielle lied to him and tried to get him to vote out Erika and he didn't like that. I think he may put her up but I still think Erika will go.

This is so sad. The four most scheming, conniving, backstabbing people in BB history are going to end up going to the final four.

Like I said before and I meant it, I won't watch if it comes down to them as the final four because I literally could not stomach watching any of them win that much money. They don't deserve. I don't care that it's a game (because it's not, they continue to break rules and nothing happens). I simply do not enjoy watching people I dislike having good things happen to them.

Dani was strugllign with the math and you can go back and check on this but at the point Juli said I need an answer she scratched off all.... did she glance and see the 360 CG put up and then put up 308? She had a clean board at this point..CG held his in the air and it could be seen.

Now before you say I'm nuts here is my further reasoning...CG said he tried to tank the last question to Howie..guessing 380 on a 6000 answer is good evidence he did...

308? Why did she even go to 300's when she told Erika you saw i was over 1,000? She said she switch to hours 24x4=96 why 308? I think she saw CG's and went under it.

I like Dani and have no problem if she did that throwing HOH's is a big part of all stars and he was silly enough to expose his answer although he was complying with Julie at the time. I swear I think I even saw her eyes go that way when his board was up.

Now here is my final point. Is CG smarter then we think? His coup answer was insane (he doesnt want that kind of power and it allows him to answer 380 witohut anyone even questoning him, the consider him dumb) And he has told Boogie and s6 that he is a little uncomfortable and lost his alliance.

I believe this man felt he had a 4 person alliance... marcy,Erika,himself, and Dani. Last week he felt Dani was workign agaisnt that and only for Dani. He confirmed that feeleing when she told him to switch a vote based on Boogies wishes, which he determined to be a lie. He also has heard his name mentioned in conjunction to Erika many a time. I think CG wants protection an alliance wants to just be a vote in that group and unless Dani fixes their problkems he will go to camp jani cause all he asks for is safety and not to be spotlighted.

So this is two tier...Dani through with 308 as answer after seeing CG's. And CG is seeking employment with any alliance willing to use him for voiting purposes only. Which makes CG not half bad.

whew....

sorry so long and maybe I'm nuts. I am a Dani fan but I think she has mishandled CG and Jani is good enough to realize it.

UVP - "cg in a win/lose postion. if he is smart he'll hook up with howie/janelle and if they are smart they'll accept him "

:huh: 'Hello? Guiness? Yeah... um, I just wanted to report that UVP and I agree on something.... I know... it really is! Sure, I'll hold.....'

Georgie should try and boot James (or Dani if he uses the veto) and align himself with S6. That would put a definite crimp in everyone's plans.

I mean, you guys are right... he can be at the bottom of a 6 person alliance, or a 3 person alliance with one of the people most proficient at HOH and Veto competitions.

Besides... it'd just be nice to see CG have someone to talk to in there. Poor guy.

Guest StarBaby

I don't think there is any "IF" -- James will use the veto. And yes, I agree, George would be smart to line up with Janie and Howie. He should spill his guts to them about what the others, especially James, have been doing/saying.

Okay, so here is my $.02:

First, CG has promised everyone in the house that he wouldn't put them up. Now we know from other conversations in the house that occured late last night that CG is definitely on Erika and Danielle's radar when he wasn't really before tonight. He is NOT on Janelle and Howie's radar ... at least not yet. They have bigger fish to fry. However, if CG bows to their influence and gets Janelle out of the house CG may very well be the next one to go home. If Erika goes home this week... Danielle still has Janelle as her main target and Howie as her secondary target and CG would be relatively safe.

For arguments sake, say Janelle is indeed voted out. Howie wins HOH he may very well put up CG and Danielle because CG lied to him and Janie. In that case CG goes home. If Danielle wins HOH CG and Howie are going up and Howie will most likely go home, but CG will not be happy about being nominated as he went against his better judgement and didn't nominate Danielle when he had the chance. Let's be real, Will and Boogie aren't going to win HOH so we don't even have to contemplate what they would do. And James would probably nominate CG and Howie. And while Howie may have not stuck closely to the S6 alliance with James, Howie didn't nominate James for eviction -- CG did. He will have a score to settle with CG.

I think that if CG really thinks about who is left in the game -- he might just change his mind once again and decide to keep Janelle in the house.

That doesn't mean that Boogie wouldn't use his power to change the nominations. However, if the nominations were Danielle and Erika I think that Boogie would leave them alone and let Erika loose on the off chance that Howie would come back and win HOH and put both him and Will up for nomination -- or Will and James splitting the LOD up and forcing them to pick sides. Danielle would of course pick James and Boogie would pick Will and they couldn't be 100% sure where Erika and CG's allegiance would go. However, I think that Boogie would hold on to it just in case. I wouldn't use it at this point in the game unless I really needed to use it.

Secondly, I think that Boogie and Will, while working together and are completely loyal to each other, want different things in the game. A few weeks ago, Will talked to Janelle about her alliance and how some members of her alliance had "parachutes" -- Marcellas was her parachute, Erika was Kaysar's parachute and Danielle was James' parachute. Well I think that Erika is Boogie's parachute and Janelle is Will's parachute. I think each of them are sure that their parachute will not vote them out of the house and they are both probably correct. Unless it came down to Will and Howie or Will completely betrayed Janelle's trust, I don't think Janelle would vote to evict or nominate Will. The same can be said for Erika -- except Erika doesn't have a Howie in the game (with the exception of possibly Danielle, but I don't think she would vote to keep Danielle over Boogie).

If Will and Boogie want to get to the finals with their hands relatively "clean" to secure votes, evicting Janelle tonight is not going to do that. It would better serve them to keep Janelle in the game so that she and Danielle could go at it and do their dirty work for them. It has worked so far and it should continue to work. I would think that they would rather keep Janelle because they know she can win competitions and she is not going to nominate either one of them until it is just the four of them. Will has said it best -- it is better to just stand back and let Janelle and Danielle fight it out and pick up the pieces and run with them when the war is over.

Who knows what will happen, but they are all running in panic mode at the moment and are trying to catch their breath. If they stop and actually THINK (which I know is hard to do the BB house) they may realize that eliminating Janelle right now is a bad move and it may cost them the money in the end. Because the chances of both Boogie and Will making it to the final 2 aren't that good, but there is a good chance that one of them will make it. Therefore, stack the cards in your favor that one of you will win the money in th end.

One of the best posts I've read on this subject. It points out just how brilliant Will is at this game. You're suggestion is exactly what Will has been saying to Boogie for two weeks now. But, Boogie has his head so far up Dani's arse that he is blinded to seeing anything but, what Danielle wants, which it get rid of Danielle's one and only threat. Again, great post, you're spot on in your analysis, imo.

Ami excellant post. Put together very well.

Now if Howie and Janie can lay this out for George. Boogie told George they were all together against Janelle & Howie. (George being excluded) Now if Janelle is gone. It would have to be Howie and George on the block.

Numbers George.

Holy crap, CG has made a deal with Howie and Janelle. He will not put her up and in exchange they have to agree not to vote to evict Erika this week. And they agreed! He still will not say who is he going to put up in James' place yet though. He only has three choices: Boogie, Will or Danielle.

At this point Danielle is his best bet because chances are that Boogie might not use his "power" to save Danielle. As they would still have the votes to evict Erika -- even if Janelle and Howie voted to keep her. I wouldn't want to tip my hand and then go home next week because I used the "power" before I really needed to -- now that would be a lamebrain thing to do and I think that Will would be able to talk him out of it.

Today is going to be very interesting. Anyone know what time the POV ceremony will be today?

Guest StarBaby

I would say very soon. BB has them up and around early for a reason. I think they will finish the job today, POV ceremony and new nom, then later tonight vote and evict. We'll get da flames, I'm sure.

Archived